OMG Tomato soup

jaxmummy

Silver Member
and this is just my opinion is RANK, i have 4 left and dont know if i can face them. I must admit even tho i know its wrong i only drank about 3/4. Please please let the veg one be nicer.

Ive tried the veg and the oriental chilli!! personally i find them absolutely disgusting :(( the oriental chilli has left a smell in the whole house..its awful, its on my fingers, in the blender and stuck to my favorite bowl!! :(

oh no, the tomato is really repeating on me, i really wanted to like it after all tomato is my favourite soup. gutted

You have to be really careful to make the tomato soup into a paste first with cold water and then add the hot and blend like mad or else it can taste really bitter.

i do the same as gg but i stir not blend. remember you can add thing to make it taste better like chilli or pepper.

I've typically found myself only liking the chocolate and mint chocolate shakes I take my hat off to the people who love all the products…the one and only time I made the soups I had a few sips and then gave the rest to the dog….who didn't like it either lol I've tried the bars too and found them yuk and I gave the chocolate tetra a try this week as I thought I was in for a treat OMG!…it was horrific haha everyone's different mind, that's just my opinion! :)

I really like the soups, the veg one is my least fav and the chilli my favourite.
Was going to suggest adding some chilli flakes to it to zing it up a bit. I was hoping for a real *tomato* flavour but cream of tomato it ain't :D

I've never understood why they put sweeteners in the tomato soup- it's far too sweet!

Its put me off trying the other soups tbh so ive texted my cdc and we are meeting tomorrow to swap!

I personally don't like any of the soups. My favourite is Choc Mint Shake made with 450ml (ish) of hot water. Mmmmmmm hot chocolate :)

I have to blend all my shakes with ice it makes them taste a million times nicer!

I only like choc n choc mint aswell. Iv tried a lot of the other flavoured shakes, porridge n soup n they all make me gag so I'm sticking to what I like!! x

lesson learnt defo. i will be living on strawberry tetras for 2 weeks now, then i may try the bars, fingers crossed they are ok

I like the leek and potato one it was tasty! And I've got used to the maple and pecan porridge now!! X

The only soup I like is chicken & mushroom
So I have 18 choc tetras and 3 chicken and mush soups per week
The last time I did it, for 12 weeks I only had 3 choc tetras per day :)

Back