• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG week 1 over and I lost......

Thanks :) I have lost large amounts before in my first week(this is a restart) but this is the most I have ever lost in the first week.

Wow! I'm over from the Lipotrim forum, just had to say well done! That has to be a record!

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
FANTASTIC!!
Well done.

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
that is absolutely amazing... i have just had to pick my jaw up from the floor :) x

well done you, keep up the fabby work xx

I had to pick my jaw up off the floor as well, especially as I weigh in kilos and then convert and 10,1 kilos doesn't nearly as good as 23 lbs!! My clothes aren't falling off yet-they are fitting now as opposed to being tight on me.Although my jeans are a bit loose in the waist.

Hug this amazing result to you all weekend, and keep going lol. Truly a memorable first-week loss x

Wow

Amazing!!!!! You normally loose 7/8 pounds in glycogen so that means you have still lost 15 pounds normal weight OMG!!!!

The most I lost on week 1 VLCD was 12 pound and I was mazed with that.

Well done, and any tips???????

th eonly way I would do it is to hang off the radiator when i am on the scales did this once and I weighed 10 stone ha ha ha x x