OMG!! Week 1 Weigh in & Ive lost 20Lbs !!!

emmak1

Im in shock guys!...I got weighed today after a hard hard week on SS and Ive lost a whopping 20Lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been a really hardcore week but I knew I had to do it!..Im now switching to SS+ and cant wait for my food tonight.

If I can do it...YOU can do it..I still have 6 and half stone to lose but i WILL do it!

Well done! good luck with the rest of the weight loss :D

omg that's amazing, well done!

Brilliant, I knew you'd do it - well done! :) x

Thanks for all ur congratulations!...Really chuffed!

I have to agree with Felix... I had no idea that that big a loss in a week was possible! Amazing. Congrats!

Wow, how on earth did you lose that much! Congrats!!!

Thanks so much guys!... I found that 1st week very very tough..dont know what happened.. the weight just flex off me although I feel I look the same! hehe... last time I did SS I lost a stone in first week.

I have a LONG way to go though.. so Im going to keep sticking to SS+!!!

yeah clairehartford Id love to be buddies! how do we do it?

wow emma congratulations on your amazing weight loss in one week,i have started xenical as prescribed by my g.p but was wanting the weight to come off a bit quicker and was thinking about cambridge diet ,can you tell me is it very expensive ? and would you put all the weight lost back on once you stopped with it ?

OMG hun please dont take xenical! its revolting.... sorry to be grapthic but all ur doing is wiping away orange fat when u go to the loo and in my opinion its very harsh and not good. I am finding I havent lost any weight this week for some reason... weird.. but maybe my weight loss was s omuch last week that my body has to adjust or something but I`d reccomend CD to anyone!

Back