• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG!! Week 1 Weigh in & Ive lost 20Lbs !!!

emmak1

S: 21st0lb G: 12st13lb
Im in shock guys!...I got weighed today after a hard hard week on SS and Ive lost a whopping 20Lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been a really hardcore week but I knew I had to do it!..Im now switching to SS+ and cant wait for my food tonight.

If I can do it...YOU can do it..I still have 6 and half stone to lose but i WILL do it!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st2lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.3%)
Well done! good luck with the rest of the weight loss :D

ILoveCake

8.5st lighter!
S: 24st7lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st13lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 10st6lb(42.57%)
omg that's amazing, well done!

S: 14st4.0lb G: 10st7.0lb
Brilliant, I knew you'd do it - well done! :) x

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
S: 192lb C: 192lb G: 138lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0lb(0%)
I have to agree with Felix... I had no idea that that big a loss in a week was possible! Amazing. Congrats!

S: 11st11lb C: 11st5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st6lb(3.64%)
Awesome

Congrats! I am re-starting this week.. You're post has given me motivation to stick with it.. Awesome! best of luck to your continued success!

emmak1

Thanks so much guys!... I found that 1st week very very tough..dont know what happened.. the weight just flex off me although I feel I look the same! hehe... last time I did SS I lost a stone in first week.

I have a LONG way to go though.. so Im going to keep sticking to SS+!!!

S: 17st4lb G: 10st1lb
wow emma congratulations on your amazing weight loss in one week,i have started xenical as prescribed by my g.p but was wanting the weight to come off a bit quicker and was thinking about cambridge diet ,can you tell me is it very expensive ? and would you put all the weight lost back on once you stopped with it ?

emmak1

OMG hun please dont take xenical! its revolting.... sorry to be grapthic but all ur doing is wiping away orange fat when u go to the loo and in my opinion its very harsh and not good. I am finding I havent lost any weight this week for some reason... weird.. but maybe my weight loss was s omuch last week that my body has to adjust or something but I`d reccomend CD to anyone!