OMG - week 4 weigh in :)

I am still in shock after my weigh in !! I had a terrible day last monday , after getting weighed I decided to have a 810 type meal of chicken and spices with mushrooms ( as the family were having this in fajitas ) well I ended up having 4 fajitas , wraps included , then nealy a whole box of cadbury fingers , a load of cake and coco pops :( I was out of ketosis till thursday , really stupid thing to do ...
just been for WI and lost 5 lb:eek::eek: I must just remember that this wouldnt happen again so need to forget it and stay 100 % ... I am also amazed as my BMI is now 25.5 ... I started at 44 .. I am nearly 'normal ' this is unreal !!!!!

I am starting 810 tonight and looking forward to my meal :)

Well done you superstar!!!!'

Absolutely thrilled for u chick xxxxx

Fantastic hun - the week that I had a wedding and ate stuff I lost 4lb its mad isn't it xxx well done x

Wahey!!!!

My god!

Imagine that in tesco bags! That would be a long walk home!!

Here's to choccie fingers lol

Xxx

YOU?
Are.
A.
Mazing.
:)

that's great news. you're so lucky. i lost 4lbs this week on the 810 plan. not had much chance to exercise either.

Fantastic - well done you - 100lbs - amazing

that's great news. you're so lucky. i lost 4lbs this week on the 810 plan. not had much chance to exercise either.
thats fab hope I can have those sorts of losses on 810 too :)

thanks everyone , I hate blowing my own trumpet but I just cannot believe I have got this far , i am sooo greatful to my 3 year old daughter that took the horrendous picture that got me started on this journey , and so greatful to everyone on this forum for advise and support :)

Oh Hun, reading this had made my day! What you have achieved is immense - enjoy every single minute and good luck with 810 xx

Congrat on reaching 100lb lose and well done on your loss

Well done!!!! So inspiring because I want to lose 100 too :D

Back