OMG - Week 4 wi and 30lbs gone in total!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Thought I would share with you all that I lost another 7lbs this week which means a total of 30lbs in 4 weeks!

Can't believe I've lost this much so far. Didn't think I would be able to do this so quickly. I have a long way to go but what a start! Really chuffed. :D:D:D

WELL DONE MINIB!!!

You are doing brilliantly, Keep it up :D:D

Thought I would share with you all that I lost another 7lbs this week which means a total of 30lbs in 4 weeks!

Can't believe I've lost this much so far. Didn't think I would be able to do this so quickly. I have a long way to go but what a start! Really chuffed. :D:D:D

MiniB,that's blooming fantastic! And so you should be so proud of yourself :bliss:

:happy096: Thats fantastic well done.XX

:talk017:

Thanks guys. Means a lot to have everyone's support on here. This site has really helped me get through this so far. Don't know what I would have done without it.

Fantastic!! Well done xx

:banana dancer: whooooo thats flippin amazing! :D

Ooooooh well done!! I am sooo pleased for you, you must be feeling great!! :D:)

Thanks Demaris. Yeah, feeling really good about things at the mo. Really shocked with my weight loss this week but really pleased. I've been sticking to LT to the letter for 4 weeks now so can't really do anymore. Just so glad it's working. It's so much easier now too. Already can't wait for next week's wi.

How you doing today?

I'm doing really good today, infact so good I havent been on here posting lol. I've been busying myself with housework (spring cleaning), it was like a spring day up here today, but snow to come apparently :( Which I am a bit worried about as I am on the moors, and will be gutted if I can't get into Huds to get my lipotrim....fingers crossed x

We've even been warned about snow down here on Tuesday, as you know snow is a rarity down here. Hope you are able to get hold of your LT. Maybe ask if you can get hold of 2 weeks worth just in case you are snowbound. I expect they will let you. Are you feeling better now cos the other day you weren't feeling great were you? Hope you are.

We've even been warned about snow down here on Tuesday, as you know snow is a rarity down here. Hope you are able to get hold of your LT. Maybe ask if you can get hold of 2 weeks worth just in case you are snowbound. I expect they will let you. Are you feeling better now cos the other day you weren't feeling great were you? Hope you are.

Oh yeah, absolutely loads better! What part of kernow are you in? :D

Good old Newlyn, near Penzance. As far West as you can get I suppose.

ahhhh Lovely down there. I spent some time at falmouth Art college, but I was born and bred at St germans (near looe):D

ahhhh Lovely down there. I spent some time at falmouth Art college, but I was born and bred at St germans (near looe):D

Never been to St Germans. It's quite near Plymouth isn't it? (Sorry geography not my best subject). Do you ever plan to move back down here or are you happy living in pastures new?

Back