OMG, weighed this morning!!

Suz1506

Well I stepped on the scales for the first time since the week before Christmas and am ashamed to say I gained 7 lbs :eek: I'm really annoyed with myself, as although I expected to gain some weight, I was just eating anything for the sake of it. But the damage is done now so I just have to get back on track. I was doing really well up until Christmas and had lost just over a stone (found the support on Minimins a great help).

Was debating about going along to a WW meeting to get some information on Pro Points but after reading on here how some people are going back to Discover, I think I'll stick with what I know, as they say "if it ain't broke ...."

Wishing everyone all the best for 2011 and hopefully there will be a lot less of all of us :D

I wouldn't worry! I'm weighing in tomorrow for the first time and my scales are showing about 8lbs, i know its horrific!! The best thing is that we back on it and know when to stop the ridiculous eating!

I'm also sticking with the discover points and doing it from home! Good luck to you!!

Christmas weight is worth it IMO though. It means I can fully enjoy myself!

You are doing great by picking yourself up and moving on! I too am doing discover still...

Good luck anyway!

xx

Got to agree - xmas weight is worth it and I felt so fat after it that it's also great for getting back on track - good luck and main thing is your back on track.

Thanks Wannabe10stone and Veggie Dieter. It looks as though you're both doing great! I'm getting back on track, had a good first week, lost 3 lbs. Next WI on Thurs, not so sure this week as I had two meals out at weekend.

Good luck, i'm sure you'll have shifted the gain before you know it!

Thanks Wannabe10stone and Veggie Dieter. It looks as though you're both doing great! I'm getting back on track, had a good first week, lost 3 lbs. Next WI on Thurs, not so sure this week as I had two meals out at weekend.

Have you had your WI?

I find it really hard to get back on diet once I've come off it, but once you get your head back round it you will have what you've gained off in no time. Good luck.xx

Back