OMG we're in the local paper!!

you iz gonna have groupies lol

Thanks for all your lovely comments, when we started out on this journey it was never with the goal of achieving recognition and finding our 15 minutes of fame, it was solely so that we could be healthier and fitter, better parents to our kids, and enjoy life more ourselves too.

In what seems a ridiculously short amount of time our bodies and lives have changed so much, and it is all down to Slimming World (my consultant Sally in particular) and you guys and gals here on Minimins.

And despite working on the railway where mickeytaking and ribbing is rife for just about everything, I have had nothing but positivity from my colleagues too (someone put the page up from the newspaper and nobody has even defaced it!! That's a railway first lol) and many of them are looking to join SW themselves as a result of our losses and the fact they can see how it can not only fit in around shift work but is is actually tastier and more filling to be ON the plan lol.

We've still got a couple of stone each to go, but we're a lot closer to our goals than I ever really imagined we would get :)

Amazing achievement and so motivating to see!!!! :D:D:D

Ruddy well done lad, as they say here in Yorkshire!!!..,;):D:D:D:D

Isis xx

You've both done incredibly well! You should enter the SW couples competition when it comes up next.

Back