OMG......Wispa's

:DI cant believe, that my local shop has started selling wispas again, they were my all time fave choc bars back in the day lol

And its a big NONO omg!!! What is this world coming to?!?!?!

NOOOOOOO!! It's so unfair!!!!

Where is the justice????

Yeah! I think I heard that they were going to be available for limited time...A TASTE OF THE 80'S they are calling them. Love them too! Infact I love any chocolate!!!

OMG are they here already?!?!? I saw an article in a magazine that said that people on the cadbury's forum had raised a petition to bring wispa back. So they agreed to bring them back for a limited time, unless of course sales go crazy!! Mmmmmm Wispa!!! Wasn't expecting them until november so must look out for them now!

I'm drooling at me desk!!!

Wispas dunked in tea ..... all that gooey melty chocolately yummmmmmm!!

I guess I'll settle for a chocolate shake instead!!!

We got ours in at work last week and have already sold over 2000 bars eeeekkkk. ( only a little shop too)
They are even on ebay going for as much as £4 rofl xx

My hubby says they are just as they were, I think they will bring them back as sales have gone mad

Being on CD has actually changed my taste buds or something so that I'm not in the slightest bothered about chocolate. Don't know how but it has. Apart from the tetras I find the chocolate orange and chocolate shakes far too sweet for me now.

That said the test for me will be just after Christmas when Cadbury's start selling creme eggs again. If I can resist them then it WILL be a miracle!

Being on CD has actually changed my taste buds or something so that I'm not in the slightest bothered about chocolate. Don't know how but it has. Apart from the tetras I find the chocolate orange and chocolate shakes far too sweet for me now.

That said the test for me will be just after Christmas when Cadbury's start selling creme eggs again. If I can resist them then it WILL be a miracle!

Dream on SP!!! LOL

OMG had forgotton about cadburys creme eggs, it was bad enough not having a creme egg mcflurry lol

:D Our local shop is selling wispa`s, i wonder if they will bring out the other flavours, The Mint and Caramel one`s, MMMmmmm ( Drools like Homer Simpson) have to settle for a choc mint shake instead :rolleyes:

Wispas were my favourite ever chocolate bar, and I was devastated when they stopped making them (slight exaggeration!) Just flamin' typical that they reintroduce them when I can't have one. Oh well, for the first time ever I want to be slim more than I want chocolate!!

Well said Angelchops!!!!

i hunted all weekend for these
every supermarket i went to didn`t have them
of course i was looking for my kids as i i cant have one ;)

wanted them to try them and see what they have been missing
i loved them when i was younger

:D

Back