OMG!!!

lunar jim

Gold Member
I know I'm not on CD these days, but...

I just got back from a 5km run, felt a bit crappy because I wanted to go further but I wasn't sure I wanted to go another half a lap, run out of fitness and then have a 1.5 mile walk back to the car... Will have to have a big pasta meal for dinner on Sunday night because I will *have* to do two laps come hell or high water!

Anyway, I hopped on the Wii Fit to check my weight and...

It was less then 15 stone! 14st 11lb to be precise!

I feel much better now :D

Thats great stuff Jim!!

Deepak

Thanks you guys! I'm still chuffed with this one, 15 stone was my initial target, so I'm pleased I've managed to get there. The current target is a 'normal' BMI, hopefully I'll get down there :D

Well done hun, thats great news!! :D xx

go you!

Hi Lunar Jim,
Just looked at your pics for some inspiration and that's a serious weight loss in an amazingly short time. :worthy: You look fabulous!!

Woo hoo! Still dropping those pounds then - well done! It's also great to see that having lost so much already it's still exciting to lose more:)

Woo hoo! Still dropping those pounds then - well done! It's also great to see that having lost so much already it's still exciting to lose more:)

It's never boring! ;) It *is* exciting hitting milestones, getting through 15 stone was the goal I set when I started CD last year; I didn't *quite* make it when I was forced to come off the diet, hence why I was so pleased when I did finally did it!

Hopefully I can keep the downward trend going and get through into a 'healthy' BMI soon :D

Back