OMG...........

Ohhhhhhhhh ill have to try that tomorrow :) Thanks Lynda xx

Just right when you need a little something :D

I got mine from pound shop but think u can get them in farmfoods xxx

Just be careful as 2 are 1.5 points. The calculator rounds up or down, but when yoy have 2 it rounds up.

Delish!

One pink and white is 0.5 points but if you have 2 it is 1.5 points.

I think the way it works is if a pink and white is 0.7 the calculator automatically rounds it to 0.5, but if you have 2 of them it would work out at 1.4 so the calculator rounds it up to 1.5

Hope this helps x

I hate this rounding up thing. Exactly how are we meant to know what WW expect us to round up and what not to. I have to admit I don't. As far as I'm concerned 0.5 + 0.5 = 1

Agree ... well thats how i was always taught maths lol ... !

x

I hate this rounding up thing. Exactly how are we meant to know what WW expect us to round up and what not to. I have to admit I don't. As far as I'm concerned 0.5 + 0.5 = 1

ditto ditto ditto :D I love pink n whites and they are my vice, without them I would simply cave in and grab a mars bar lol

Agree ... well thats how i was always taught maths lol ... !

x
:8855: :D I have to use this style of adding up when I'm snaffling a full box of them...... :8855:

I must confess I am a ww geek and generally do double check the points when doubling up. I know a pink and white has 50 cals and the ww own version of pink and whites (caramel flavour - they are lush) and also the pink and whites with jam in, both are 55 cals and therefore even tho they only have 5 cals more, they work out at a point each. Therefore that flagged up to me that pink and whites are right up at the top of half a point, so I knew to double check.

Personally I am careful because you could end up going quite far over your points potentially if you don't be careful. For me being at goal, its very hard for me to lose weight now, so when I am on losing points I need to be very accurate. Plus I am very geekish and like to stick to the plan 100%.

That is until I went a bit mad recently lol.

I still consider myself sticking to it 100% if Im using the calculator and it says 0.5 and I have 2 and count them as 1 point. I definitely wouldnt consider that as cheating or being offplan. I expect it works itself out, Im sure there are things the calculator rounds up, in fact I know there are so I reckon overall it balances out. Until WW come up with a method of either counting totally accurately or we start counting per 10th of a point Im sticking with my calculator

I always leave myself with 2 points daily for a bit of give :D xx

Back