Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mandy-j, 11 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Mandy-j

Mandy-j Member

Just been in my friends car, she had bought a Gingsters ham and mushroom pastie.... mmmmm looked nice... but wasn't tempted, I thought i'd have a look at the back to see how many callories were in it ( i'm callorie counting mad at mo lol) to my shock i found out there were 456 calories in the pastie, i told my friend , and although she is not dieting she said f**k that and threw the pie into the back of her car, she said she was only gonna have it as a snack as well. One thing SS has got me focussed on is callorie intake, which for me is a good thing as before i would never look, and would have had on of those for a snack as well.... OMG how i have changed and all for the better lol... here's to the new callorie counting me.... although all my friends may get a bit anoyed if i keep pointing these things out lol!!:8855:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    It's shocking when you actually look isn't it! Me and my housemate went to Maccy D's the other day (my water was great :S) and she had a big tasty and chips and the total fat content for the meal was 110% of your daily fat intake. In one meal. that didn't look that appetizing! we couldn't believe it! I think i will be keeping an eye on the calories i consume but not to obsessively, a little bit of what you fancy and all that but definitely steer clear of that kind of 'snack' as tempting as they may be!
  4. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    blimmin' eck :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.