OMG!!

kerry b

Silver Member
....I bought a size 12 skirt today!!!!!!:D:eek:. It's a wee bit tight but I got it on and I got it fastened. This time last year I was wearing size 16 jeans. I'm soooooo happy. Just wanted to share. Size 12

Fantastic! Congratulations x

Congratulations.

I tried on my size 12 jeans this evening and they did up, unwearable with the muffin top they produce, but I actually got them fastened.

Wow - major achievement! You must be very proud of yourself x

Thank you ladies. Not sure if I will wear it yet but the point is I could if i wanted to!

Lottie, you will get there too. I have been on SW since january but havent really worked at it until the last few weeks. this is the kick up the behind I needed:D

well done kerry :D

Well done, its a great feeling getting into smaller clothes- i wish we could bottle it up, keep at the plan and these jeans will be falling off you in no time.

WooP WooP wooooo!!! Wanted to share my congratulations again!!! So pleased for you!!! :D

Was just about to start a post about getting into my size 10 jeans this morning but will just tag onto yours!! I tried them on thinking they would still be too tight to wear but no they are perfect so I kept them on!!

It's a great feeling isn't it!

Well done you!

xx

Back