Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OMG!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by UK-Dancer, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. UK-Dancer

UK-Dancer Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I usually wear a size 12 but when I went shopping the other day they only had sizes 10 and 14 left, so I tried the 10 and it fitted perfectly! I then went and bought a size 12 from another shop which fitted really well but it turned out it was on the wrong hanger and was a 10 as well!
    I'm really happy with the result.

What would you say is your dream dress size? Baring in mind all shops vary. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. echoburning

echoburning 21/M/Bolton

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Brilliant news! Well done. I'm male so dresses aren't my things (apart from Friday nights!)

4. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I would like to be a 10-12, but we shall see when I get down to target :) I am currently 14-16, depending on the clothes, and where i shop

5. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'd like to be an 'official' 10 - if that exists?! I've been a 12 for the past year (heaviest of my life) but now I've managed to put on a size 10 in most shops but some and still a bit tight in certain places. I am a Jane Norman size 10 (and if anyone shops there you know how stingey on material they can be!!) in certain items - not sure about everything though. I guess I want to be an 8/10 so a 10 will always fit :)

Tuppers

6. JuicyMango

JuicyMango Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fantastic UK-D! What a lush surprise! I'm currently about 9lb from goal (which is 9st 7lb) and I'm a tight 12. I know I look best in a 12 else I lose all my curves, so i guess a very comfortable 12 is my ideal size :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    oh well done!!! i went shopping last week and tried on 14 but ended up needing a 10:) im so used to buying size 16 that i feel embarrased going into changing room with anything smaller in case the assistants are thinking 'watch your one trying to squeeze into that' lol.when i started ww my goal was to be comfy in size 14 and i'm 6lbs from goal and clothes are 10-12:D

8. hadgy

hadgy Feel free to add me on FB

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    My Own
    I would love to be a 12 but realistically i don't think that will ever happen :confused: but i would be very happy with a size 14-16 ;)

9. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Me too. :)

I've lost nearly 3 stone but my boobs haven't shrunk any in the cupsize. I've gone from a 42 to a 38 but my boobs are never going to be small so I can't reasonably imagine I'll ever be less than a 14 unless the chest takes a sudden shrink! ;)

10. k4c3y

k4c3y Full Member

i would love to be a 10 - 12 again but the same as sneeze i have always needed a 1 or 2 sizes bigger in tops just for my bust

11. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I can't for the life of me seem to get into a size 10. I'm at goal and I've toned up quite a lot due to a lot of exercise, and a lot of my size 12s are quite big, but every time I try on a size 10 (particularly in jeans) it all goes horribly wrong!!

12. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I'd love to be a size 10... but I know there's no hope on earth. I've gotten genetics from the wrong side of the family. :p My mum used to run 20 miles a day, and she was never less than a size 16. (she was really skinny too!)

As they say over here, build like a brick sh*thouse :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.