OMG!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by UK-Dancer, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. UK-Dancer

UK-Dancer Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I usually wear a size 12 but when I went shopping the other day they only had sizes 10 and 14 left, so I tried the 10 and it fitted perfectly! I then went and bought a size 12 from another shop which fitted really well but it turned out it was on the wrong hanger and was a 10 as well!
    I'm really happy with the result.

What would you say is your dream dress size? Baring in mind all shops vary. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. echoburning

echoburning 21/M/Bolton

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Brilliant news! Well done. I'm male so dresses aren't my things (apart from Friday nights!)

4. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I would like to be a 10-12, but we shall see when I get down to target :) I am currently 14-16, depending on the clothes, and where i shop

5. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'd like to be an 'official' 10 - if that exists?! I've been a 12 for the past year (heaviest of my life) but now I've managed to put on a size 10 in most shops but some and still a bit tight in certain places. I am a Jane Norman size 10 (and if anyone shops there you know how stingey on material they can be!!) in certain items - not sure about everything though. I guess I want to be an 8/10 so a 10 will always fit :)

Tuppers

6. JuicyMango

JuicyMango Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Fantastic UK-D! What a lush surprise! I'm currently about 9lb from goal (which is 9st 7lb) and I'm a tight 12. I know I look best in a 12 else I lose all my curves, so i guess a very comfortable 12 is my ideal size :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    oh well done!!! i went shopping last week and tried on 14 but ended up needing a 10:) im so used to buying size 16 that i feel embarrased going into changing room with anything smaller in case the assistants are thinking 'watch your one trying to squeeze into that' lol.when i started ww my goal was to be comfy in size 14 and i'm 6lbs from goal and clothes are 10-12:D

8. hadgy

hadgy Feel free to add me on FB

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    My Own
    I would love to be a 12 but realistically i don't think that will ever happen :confused: but i would be very happy with a size 14-16 ;)

9. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Me too. :)

I've lost nearly 3 stone but my boobs haven't shrunk any in the cupsize. I've gone from a 42 to a 38 but my boobs are never going to be small so I can't reasonably imagine I'll ever be less than a 14 unless the chest takes a sudden shrink! ;)

10. k4c3y

k4c3y Full Member

i would love to be a 10 - 12 again but the same as sneeze i have always needed a 1 or 2 sizes bigger in tops just for my bust

11. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I can't for the life of me seem to get into a size 10. I'm at goal and I've toned up quite a lot due to a lot of exercise, and a lot of my size 12s are quite big, but every time I try on a size 10 (particularly in jeans) it all goes horribly wrong!!

12. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I'd love to be a size 10... but I know there's no hope on earth. I've gotten genetics from the wrong side of the family. :p My mum used to run 20 miles a day, and she was never less than a size 16. (she was really skinny too!)

As they say over here, build like a brick sh*thouse :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.