omg!!

Absolutely, Lisabear - keeping busy is the key to this I think. My apartment has never been so tidy haha! Also, I was always worse at night with my snacking - eating just for something to do while I watch a bit of TV. This might sound really silly but I've pinched one of my niece's colouring books and if I start to feel a bit restless and peckish I colour in a nice picture haha! :giggle:It really takes my mind of everything and I haven't had any slips yet so it seems to do the trick!

xxxx

Lisabear - such a fantastic loss - I'm so delighted for you. :D

Gemj - I love the idea of a colouring book - I will nick one of my nephew's at the next opportunity!

Mared - good luck to you starting your journey tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Thanks to everyone for your support for my week one! fill you all in on monday for week two, hows everyone doing today, ive changed the times i have my shakes, i used to do 11, 4, and 9 but the pharmasist said i should be having one a lot earlier than 11, because i need to train myself to eat at the normal mealtimes, so had first one at 11, then went out and forgot that i would need one at lunch, so by the time i got home it was 3.30 i was starving so stuff it im waiting a bit later for the teatime one. what times do you ll have yours?

I have mine the same as yours lisa :) i find its best for me

I'm trying to do what the pharmacist says about sticking to regular meal times. It also has to fit in with my work routine so I do 8am, 12.30 and 5.30. I never thought that would work cos I'm not usually hungry in the morning but part of my 'old problems' was missing breakfast then being starving by about 11am and pigging out. LT is a chance to readjust your body clock/rhythms and it's starting to work for me, fingers crossed!
I think you need to drink your shakes when you feel hungry at first, then adjust the timings gradually by 15 mins each day until you reach the ideal? Maybe don't try to fix everything straight away - give your body time to adjust?
Mind you, I would ignore whatever I suggest. I wouldn't be 8 stone overweight if I had all the right answers! :D

Hi all well done to everyone!!!! I started lipotrim monday, today i finding it well hard not good either TOM due anyday too. Hope i do as well as all of you as im getting married in august and really need to get the weight shifted .

:):):):)

Great loss. Well done and good luck for next week.

referring to my last post, i had my first one today at 8, not 11! LOL im really not with it!

10lbs amazing!!!!!
I have my shake at 11 too and sometimes 12.30...i want to hold off as long as possible! Ill try to have them an hour earlier...i just dont feel hungry in the mornings...but i need to train myself to eat breakfast!!!!
Im getting weighed tomorrow..cant wait x

Back