OMG :)

That is fantastic!!! Well done :)

How wonderful !! well done and yes it's the motivation doesn't it ,

I start in sunday as have a family birthday 50th tomorrow so decided sunday .... so it's great to read loses like this i too have about the same weight to lose , so very pleased to hear that !

best of luck for the next wi !
S x

Thanku :) what did I just go and do? Was waiting on my hubby having an op in the hospital and I bought a caramel square...and ate it :-/ what's the worst that can happen? Be honest! Lol x

Water water water! ;)

Did a pee stick and it's still bright pink? Temporary moment of madness...didn't set me off on a binge thank god! The op went ok thanks for asking...he has a hernia...nothing major though thank goodness xx

Get it outta yeeee! WOOP WOOP!! ;)

Thanku :) what did I just go and do? Was waiting on my hubby having an op in the hospital and I bought a caramel square...and ate it :-/ what's the worst that can happen? Be honest! Lol x

Awk - you're under stress obviously - the worst that can happen is that you don't get back into it, But give yourself a break for slip ups during this time. :)

I know, ur right and I'm not going to beat myself up about it...like i have done in the past and then went all out on junk! Moving on :) but i hope it hasnt made me gain...hopefully it'll just stall things a while? x

Well I didn't have a lose this morning but no gain either :) hopefully things will get moving again today. Onwards n downwards :) I hope! X

Back