OMG!!!!

RacieTracie

I've just received my delivery of PH and couldn't wait to make myself a porridge.

In my little mind, I got a toffee and walnut shake coz i was kinda thinking in a remote way, that, the porridge might taste very slightly like oats so simple golden syrup

IT'S NOT BAD!!!
QUITE YUMMY IN FACT:D

So, thats what I'm going to have every morning now

Tracie

Thanks for that! Tracie I thought it would be vile but I love porridge so may try now. Where do you order the PH from? Glad all is going well for you. Dizzy x

Cheers for that Tracie. Have just placed my order. the bio oil is probably a good idea too. So far, so good with the stretch marks. Dizzy

Sorry to be so dim but what is PH and what CD are you following tracie if you don't mind me asking, just thought i might be missing something that i can have while SSing.

Pysllium Husks (PH)

Good source of fibre for those needing it.

Can be added to meal replacements and shakes.

You're not dim. I only know this because I saw it on an earlier thread.

Dizzy

so do you ad them to food paks and they make them go thick then like porridge? How much do you add? and is it Ok when SSing?

Sorry sounds like 20 questions lol

I have only just ordered mine so cannot help but you could look up the previous thread and Tracie will probably let you know later. It cost £8.99 so it's quite pricey if you don't like it but I thought I'd give it a try. Dizzy.

Sorry to butt in but here's where I get my PH from. Unfortunately they have to charge £1 for postage now (thanks Royal Mail!) but it's still good value. A tub lasts me around a month.

http://www.healthspan.co.uk/shop/product.aspx?Id=C-PH&ct=true

There's also a little bit of info about PH there for you.

Hope this helps :)

Does anyone know if you can this from somewhere like holland and barret or chemist etc or do you have to buy it from the web, iwould like to try it and am going into town tomorrow so could take a look.

You can buy capsules for Holland and Barrett, I empty them out!! Russiandoll is the expert on PH, she will be on shortly Im sure, you can also pm her and shes a great help x

You can buy capsules for Holland and Barrett, I empty them out!! Russiandoll is the expert on PH, she will be on shortly Im sure, you can also pm her and shes a great help x

My local H&B only had the capsuals too so I went to the local independant health food shop instead who had the whole husks 300grs for £7.99p

Does anyone know if you can this from somewhere like holland and barret or chemist etc or do you have to buy it from the web, iwould like to try it and am going into town tomorrow so could take a look.

Yes you can buy PH from holland and Barretts as thats where i bought mine from! :D

Back