OMG

chele80

On a mission
I am in total shock with myself. Day 6 today and still not a bite to eat
Went to visit friends this weekend and we went to Wagamama last night as we figured this would be where the waiting staff wouldn't notice if I wasn't eating. They ordered side dishes so I had something in front of me.

But all I had was a 750ml bottle of sparkling water.

I was even dipping the side dishes in the sauce and passing to my fiance and not even licking my fingers, just wiping them on a serviette.

My mum is astounded, my fiance flabbergasted.
And me................just hoping my first WI is a good one - I just can't tell :confused:

Woweee!! Well done for having such self-control!! When is WI day?

Great selfcontrol, well done.

x

WI is tomorrow, so just 3 more shakes to go

Had shakes all week and going to try one soup and one each of the flapjacks - am missing something to chew on

Wohoo, that makes you the sixth member of Club Monday lol!

I hear ya on the wanting to chew front, just hope you like the flapjacks better than I did... yeuchh!!

It's difficult though when you don't like one - I made a hot latte from the vanilla last week and was gipping - had to throw half away -so half a meal was gone.
Can you buy reserves? Like one or two extra?

Am worried if I don't like the flapjack or soup then I'm bu**ered

I didn't think you could but I've read recently that a couple of people have asked for spares and been allowed to have them. Not sure what the cost was though.

cool, no harm in asking
off for me mocha me thinks xx

Alrighty, well enjoy your mocha and good luck for tomorrow! We're aiming to have lost 20lb collectively :) (well that's my guess anyway lol)

woohoo another monday girl. is there a thread for that?? if i cant find one i'll start one when i get home.

ooh and well done on your resolve, that truly is fab, it has killed me this week (my first too).

xx

well done Chele good effort xx

Well done Chele.

My guess is 22lb in total for the 6 members of the Monday club. Good luck to us all.

Chele, my pharmacist let me buy 2 weeks coz of a bank holiday and then I just kept buying a weeks worth at every WI (the WI on the bank holiday week was on the Wednesday) so I always have a spare weeks worth.

x

Back