OMG....

Treats

Silver Member
Do we realise that there is only about 6 weigh in's (even though I am on them most days haha) till Christmas!!

I want to loose another 13 lb by Christmas... hope I can make it .. that will take me to 3 stone loss from the end of September...

Dear Santa.... please lol

I hope to lose a stone b4 xmas this is acieveble good luck

sarah x

I'm hoping for at least half a stone, hopefully more. I've got a few nights out though in the next few weeks, so hopefully I can still lose.

Hi,
I'm new here, you seem to be doing so well I bet you get your wish . Well done:D

you can do it! I thought it was 7 weeks but you have scared me into reality!
I am aiming for a stone for xmas!
If you keep at it you can do it.
I aint haveing a xmas dinner this xmas as i am working (working the 999 dispatch) so in a way its good cos i wont be tempted with all the bad stuff!
x

Thanks for the support all...

We haven't had a turkey dinner for many years... I tend to do a nice greek meal or roast lamb dinner something we know we all like really. Not sure what to have this year but I am really really going to enjoy it haha

OMG only 6 weigh ins, i want to lose 2lbs per week so hopefully that willl be 12lbs by xmas. Need to get back on track

Christmas Eve weigh-in!

Deck the halls an all that jazz!my last :party0051::party0049::party0048::party0038::party0036::party0027::party0023::party0019::party0011:weigh-in is crimbo eve 10am.We are having a buffet(all from the sw books)those that cant cook are bringing diet drinks/booze all to be counted in syns of course.Just cant make up my mind which to make a veg chilli,quiche or chicken kebabs.Will prob do a salmon and broccoli quiche,never fails and chilli might be a bit much at 10am!!Used all the party smillies love them guys!

Back