OMG

kimbo68

Hello All
OMG – I nearly gave in to temptation last night, not from the fact that I was hungry, I was just craving anything but I didn’t know what I really wanted…. :cry:I was really crawling up the walls. My day kind of went like this:

Got to work about 7am, started drinking my pints of water and a few mugs of weak black coffee to keep me going until lunch time. I had my 1st Soup around 1.30pm really enjoyed and felt as full as a frog!
Continued drinking my water along with the never ending trips to the toilet:sign0131: until it was time to go home.

Got Home and had my strawberry shake on the rocks, this was about 4.45pm, yeah I felt full again, but 30mins later all I could do was think about food nothing specific just food.:8855:

:eatdrink051:I came so close to raiding the fridge/cupboard etc… the feeling was worse than craving a cigarette and I’ve stopped smoking now for 4 months.
Luckily my partner had already eaten before I got home otherwise I would have been pinching the food of her plate.

Anyway it got to about 7ish and I decided to have my soup, I made it last me as long as possible and I'm pleased to say that after having it the craving did eventually subside, which was a good job really as my partner decided she still had the munchies [TOTM] & ate crumpets [I don’t like them] followed by treacle tart and cream [I do like that], but she did sit with her back to me so I couldn’t see her eat it lol:gimi:
Yesterday [day 5] was the only day I have felt like this.
Has anyone else felt the same?

Hi Kim, god I had a similar day yesterday!! I'm on day 11 so thought as I've got this far it would be ok from now. I just wanted to eat, nothing in particular just to eat. I even promised myself that I would join slimming world and follow it to the letter just so I could justify eating!!!
BUT somehow I stayed strong and I'm so pleased I did. We both should be very proud. I need to realise that difficult days will always happen and that if I just get though it, tomorrow is always brighter.
I hope it helps to hear your not alone as it has for me
Jen

I have had a few bad days this week and just wanted to eat! I did sometimes which I regretted afterwards so well done you for resisting! I have had my weigh in today and lost 3 lbs despite cheating a bit I know it could hve been much more.no more cheating for me and very well done you!x

Missjen & Brooksy - thank you at least i know im not alone!
The weidest thing is today, ive got no hunger, no craving nothing at all, havent even had a shake or soup as yet.
My WI is 2mz nite, so :fingerscrossed: ive lost something even though i dont feel any different.

Hey Kim - well done you for staying strong. I had a similar day yesterday for some reason - have never been like that on cd before - but I gave in and had crackers and cheese - think it was a combination of a really bad day at work and totm but i am feeling totally positive today and am not cheating again - ever!

Good luck for WI 2moz.

Dx

im only on day 2 and i keep getting cravings but they pass as soon as they come.

If you have to cheat, make sure its low carb and low cal, something like prawns or salad leaves.

well done for staying strong hun:D

I felt the same last night (was day 9 for me) honestly not hungry but just the need for food, boiled egg and marmite soliders for me ohhhhhh but I didn't

I feel so good this morning for not doing too. I keep thinking of my long term goal and I know what triggered last nights wanting food and dealt with the matter at hand.

Today I do have a lovely sparkly kitchen as I thought right clean up, ipod on, kids in bed, hubby works away............

we can do it!! I also was very cold last night:confused:

I was like that last night too.... had a little piece of cheese (it's my weakness) but it won't kick me out of ketosis so not too bad, whatever you do don't have carbs, if you are going to cheat then have something that won't kick you out of ketosis.... good luck x

Ladies do you think there was something in the air last night?? how can we all have felt the same? lol
I was also cold as well.
Well tonight im working behind the bar @ my friends pub, so will be drinking water like its going outta fashion.
Feel positive today which is a great hope it lasts :)

elizabethjohn, you need more posts before you can do those things with the site, keep posting and they will become availabel to you later on :)

i too had a craving! how weird is tha!
I opted for a tin of tuna so i wasnt kicked out of ketosis! x

Hey Guys, I have cravings all the time, even when I'm not hungry!! Crazy really I think it shows how much food does ruel mylife. I am hoping once I get into later stages of the diet I can control cravings better, teaching myself I dont really need to snack!!!
I suppose it is a part of the diet! Im glad you all made the right choices either to not give in or eat low carbs.
Berry red Is right once you have avoided cheating you do feel good the next morning.
Tess x

Elizabeth there is a tutorial on how to stick a ticker on under the fourum jump tab at the top. click on the arow next to it and scroll down to the bottom there will be a tutorial tab on there.
Tess x

Hey Guys, I have cravings all the time, even when I'm not hungry!! Crazy really I think it shows how much food does ruel mylife. I am hoping once I get into later stages of the diet I can control cravings better, teaching myself I dont really need to snack!!!
I suppose it is a part of the diet! Im glad you all made the right choices either to not give in or eat low carbs.
Berry red Is right once you have avoided cheating you do feel good the next morning.
Tess x
Once u have stuck to it without eating ANY food, for me it took a few weeks, u will find that the cravings subside. It took me a bit to understand that but I find now that some days I have to remind myself to have a shake because i don't get hungry like i used to. Try not to snack and u will find that this diet becomes more easy to do. I do know and sometime experience bad days and have to be careful and stay diligent. I was going to go out to the movies over winter break from school but knew I would not be able to resist having popcorn so I didn't go. I have gone to the movies once since I have been on and was satisfied to drink my chocolate tetra and this was a theater that also serves food and alcohol while you watch the movie.
Hang in there guys, it does get better when you stick 100% plus the losses are fabu!
edi

Thanks Edi, I think we would all like it to be easy from day one, just have to stick it out.
Common ppl we can do this!!!!!
Tessx

Back