On a downward spiral ....

ickleladynat

SO last week I put on 1lb ... wasn't too bothered as I knew exactly why but this week I just can not get forcused!! Since I had some choc & crisps last week I just CAN NOT stop eating them. I'm really annoying myself. I can't even think of anything to make for my dinner so I've just had MORE choc, crisps and toast. It's not good :cry:

I've just posted a very similar message to this one...only more self-pity! But you're doing so well! Over half a stone in three weeks is just excellent. When's weigh in day? Have you got healthy snacks, like the Alpen light bars (2 = HXB, and really quite tasty).

Although, I have absolutely no right to give advice this week, as I have been crapalicious myself! Mmmm....

come on you look at well you ve done so far,go back to basics write eveything down,and chuck all the crisps and chocs out..you can do it i know you can!!!how about pasta n sauce for tea??xx

ha-ha. That made me chuckle Katerine. Thanks!!!!! I have no right to try and give advise either. I was doing so well .... then I was out last sunday and the hangover kicked in on Monday and well .... I've been pretty bad since then. I get weighed on Wed so not like I've got time to have a few 'good days' I was soo on plan today up until I got home and found there is nothing I can think to make!! I think the only way I am going to do this is if I try and quit choc & crisps. They are so my downfall and once I start. I just can't stop!! AHHHHH! It's so unfair!! lol x

come on you look at well you ve done so far,go back to basics write eveything down,and chuck all the crisps and chocs out..you can do it i know you can!!!how about pasta n sauce for tea??xx

Hey hun.
How's you?

I had a pasta n sauce for lunch today so don't really fancy it for dinner. I need to get myself a little note pad I think as i've ran out of the little diary sheets they give you when you start. If only I didn't like the bad stuff. xx

what about jacket spuds or supernoodles or even SW chips mmmm

Are pasta and sauce free? Do you mean the ones in the packet that you just add water to? Who makes them? All flavours the same?

Ta.

No potatoes in the house :(. I've just bought some super noodles but left them at work :mad:. I think the only thing I can do it right today off and start again tomorrow. I am so jealous of your weight loss Kat! x

When I started maintenance, every time I overate, I used to go into panic mode. I thought I was on that slippery slope.

I know now that the slippery slope doesn't exist, except in my own mind. It's just not there. Every time you eat off plan, you make that choice. It's only when you believe you are on that slope, that the bad choice feels easier. After all, you've already slipped, might aswell lie down flat and let the bus run over you ;)

But, you can stop at any time. You can pick yourself up and make the right choice whenever you want...if you want it enough.

I can probably come up with some tips that might help, but just off to work. I'll be back when I've finished. Be afraid :D

Are pasta and sauce free? Do you mean the ones in the packet that you just add water to? Who makes them? All flavours the same?

Ta.

most of the pasta n sauce are free. I have either Batcholars or Crosse & blackwell. There really yummy and so easy to make!!

Hey hun.
How's you?

I had a pasta n sauce for lunch today so don't really fancy it for dinner. I need to get myself a little note pad I think as i've ran out of the little diary sheets they give you when you start. If only I didn't like the bad stuff. xx
yeah im ok mate tyhanx, sorry to hear your having a blip,what about sav rice and beans just something quick and easy??defo get yourself a sheet and start writing it down..you can have the bad stuff just not as much as your having lol:)x

yeah im ok mate tyhanx, sorry to hear your having a blip,what about sav rice and beans just something quick and easy??defo get yourself a sheet and start writing it down..you can have the bad stuff just not as much as your having lol:)x

Lol. Tomorrow I am straight to tesco to get a note pad or something I can carry around everywhere with me. It doesn't really help that I didn't plan what I was having today. Planning if the key. What kind of beans would you normally have with savory rice? I have no imagination when it comes to cooking. lol x

you get your arse down there lady and start monitoring what your eating again..do you want to come and stay with me for a week??lol what about baked beans??its prob not v imaginative but it would be filling..ive just had a 3 bean chilli and rice bloody handsome

you get your arse down there lady and start monitoring what your eating again..do you want to come and stay with me for a week??lol what about baked beans??its prob not v imaginative but it would be filling..ive just had a 3 bean chilli and rice bloody handsome

Oooh I do love chilli and rice ... recipe please? Yes can I come and stay with you for a week so you can put me back on track? That would be great!!! lo. You'd without a doubt kick my arse into gear very hard!!!

your dam right i would!! lol i ll put the recipe on the thread ok??

Thanks :D I think I may this cous cous cake everyone is talking about tomorrow. Shopping list tomorrow is: Cous cous, note pad & baking powder.

I'm all set to rock & roll again :D YAAAY!!!

Thanks Victoria!! xx

the cous cous cake is good mate tried and tested here..filling..and its no probs honey what are mates for??just posted the chilli recipe so get writing that down more things to add to your shop for tommorow

the cous cous cake is good mate tried and tested here..filling..and its no probs honey what are mates for??just posted the chilli recipe so get writing that down more things to add to your shop for tommorow

Thanks hun your a star!!!! :D xx

Back