On a mission to be a slim bridesmaid..open to pointers! :)

Hey!! How are you doing??? Have you lost much recently? Good luck!!!

Hi Estefiposhi. I've lost 9lbs now in the last 5 weeks. WI on Wednesday so really hoping for a decent loss this week, but just have a gut feeling that's not going to happen. A girl can always hope though! :) This is the first week I've been struggling a bit, I really just want to eat, eat, eat!! Hope you're getting on well!x

I'm sure you will be surprised hun when it comes to wi .. I am not going to have done well at all after drinking my own body weight in wine sat night x

I'm sure you will be surprised hun when it comes to wi .. I am not going to have done well at all after drinking my own body weight in wine sat night x

Thanks hun. I don't know why I get so worried about weigh in. The last time when I weighed myself & it came up as 1/4lb, I actually had to go back to bed for half an hour afterwards as I was so disappointed!! I know it's ridiculous & I'm working on being positive & not focusing too much on the scales. Did you at least have a great night? Not too bad gaining if it was worth it! :) You may be pleasantly surprised though too come WI day x

Tuesday 16th: Plan for the day (hoping for a good one for WI day tomorrow)

Breakfast:
2 oatibix (HEB), ricemilk (HEA) & banana

Lunch:
3 rashers (medallions), mushrooms & tomatoes all grilled; beans; egg fried with frylight

Dinner:
Vegetable stew (1 syn for cornflour) & 2 potatoes

Snacks:
Crackerbread (rice flour version- 3 1/2 syns) with a small tub of chocolate philadelphia (4 syns)
Baked walkers crisps, S&V (5 syns)
3 mini meringues (3 syns)

Total (I hope): 16 1/2 syns

Went over completely by accident. I knew I had 1 1/2 syns left so I had 3 mini meringues as I somehow got it into my head that they were 1/2 syn each - I'm blaming the fact that I'm not feeling the best and my brain must be a bit sluggish! :)

Hope everyone had a good day! :)

Last edited:
Have such good intentions for today but trying to write an assignment that I've been postponing for weeks (months really!) & I can already feel myself getting the munchies. I find it so hard to resist comfort food when I'm trying to study - and I keep procrastinating by popping on here looking around at different threads!! Here's hoping that I can control my urges for the day...and knuckle down & get this done once & for all! :fingerscrossed:

Well I had a feeling I would crumble at some stage today. I just completely mindlessly ate 4 slices of crackerbread (3 1/2 syns) and a small tub of chocolate philidelpia (4 syns) in the space of about a minute. I just wanted a taste of both as they are both new and was wondering what they were like...and next thing I know, the full pack of phili and the 4 crackers were gone. I now feel absolutely crap as I've been letting chocolate creep back into my diet and I really don't think it agrees with me. My dairy intolerance seems to have gotten worse since starting SW. About 20 minutes on from eating it and I'm doubled over with cramps! :( That'll teach me! (well, it should touch me...but somehow it never does!)

Hello just thought I would say hi I am new and looking for support :)

I have a diary your welcome to follow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Baby-belle said:
Hello just thought I would say hi I am new and looking for support :)

I have a diary your welcome to follow

Hi there. Thanks for popping in! :) I'm fairly new myself (WI 6 tomorrow morn...eek!) so still have lots to learn. I only do EE as I haven't a notion how to do green/red and get really confused any time I try to figure them out! :) Will definitely check out your diary x

xgeorgix said:
Your diary looks so tasty you do so well especially when your away! X

Aw thanks a lot. The only thing I ever seem to change up is my dinner so I actually thought my food diary was very boring! :) I'm trying really hard to be organised so that I can stay on plan when I'm away, but it's definitely the hardest part for me. It's so hard to get low-syn foods that can be eaten on the go or with minimal preparation!

I'm feeling very sorry for myself at the mo as I have an upset tummy and I'm in bed with a hot water bottle. I have a lot of food intolerances and my tummy seems to have become super sensitive since I started eating healthy. It doesn't seem to have gotten the memo that eating healthily is a good thing and I should be rewarded for it rather than punished! :)

sparkles37 said:
Aw thanks a lot. The only thing I ever seem to change up is my dinner so I actually thought my food diary was very boring! :) I'm trying really hard to be organised so that I can stay on plan when I'm away, but it's definitely the hardest part for me. It's so hard to get low-syn foods that can be eaten on the go or with minimal preparation!

I'm feeling very sorry for myself at the mo as I have an upset tummy and I'm in bed with a hot water bottle. I have a lot of food intolerances and my tummy seems to have become super sensitive since I started eating healthy. It doesn't seem to have gotten the memo that eating healthily is a good thing and I should be rewarded for it rather than punished! :)

Not boring at all you've given me some good ideas! Oh no sorry to hear your not feeling well. I'm sure your body will catch up and get used to the healthy eating! Hope you feel better soon xx

sparkles37 said:
Hi there. Thanks for popping in! :) I'm fairly new myself (WI 6 tomorrow morn...eek!) so still have lots to learn. I only do EE as I haven't a notion how to do green/red and get really confused any time I try to figure them out! :) Will definitely check out your diary x

I did sw two years ago and lost nearly two stone on ee but then was losses stopped and I have tried various diets in between so I'm back to old faithful now, I can't really rem anything but I'm getting it slowly I'm attempting mostly red days but having to push myself o be organised

xgeorgix said:
Not boring at all you've given me some good ideas! Oh no sorry to hear your not feeling well. I'm sure your body will catch up and get used to the healthy eating! Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks hun, don't feel well at all and I always have serious salt cravings when I feel unwell so I think I may have to have a packet of baked crisps! :) Glad you got some ideas x

sparkles37 said:
Thanks hun, don't feel well at all and I always have serious salt cravings when I feel unwell so I think I may have to have a packet of baked crisps! :) Glad you got some ideas x

Loved baked crisps even when not on a diet! How many syns are they? X

xgeorgix said:
Loved baked crisps even when not on a diet! How many syns are they? X

Me too! :) 5 syns for the walkers baked in the multipack (25g bag).

That's me as well Sparkles.... just seem to stick to the same things...especially cheese! It's cheese sarnies, or cauliflower cheese, or cheese on toast, cheese with baked potato...shall I go on!?! .. :D

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well... must be soo annoying that now you are eating healthily you are having so much trouble. Hope it soon gets a lot better.

That's me as well Sparkles.... just seem to stick to the same things...especially cheese! It's cheese sarnies, or cauliflower cheese, or cheese on toast, cheese with baked potato...shall I go on!?! .. :D

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well... must be soo annoying that now you are eating healthily you are having so much trouble. Hope it soon gets a lot better.

Hehe, I'm sensing that maybe you like...cheese? :) I've always had a very sensitive stomach so it's a bit tricky sometimes cause sometimes the foods that are good for weight loss are ones that don't agree with me, while ones that are good for making me feel better aren't always ones that are good for weight loss. I'm going to persevere though as the weight loss is the most important thing to me at the moment! :)

I did sw two years ago and lost nearly two stone on ee but then was losses stopped and I have tried various diets in between so I'm back to old faithful now, I can't really rem anything but I'm getting it slowly I'm attempting mostly red days but having to push myself o be organised

Sorry Baby-belle, didn't spot this until now - my app is playing up on me a bit tonight! My start weight was 11st 8 & goal weight is 9st so a similar target to yours. You're doing great - I can't wait to get back into the 9st bracket!! :D

sparkles37 said:
Hehe, I'm sensing that maybe you like...cheese? :) I've always had a very sensitive stomach so it's a bit tricky sometimes cause sometimes the foods that are good for weight loss are ones that don't agree with me, while ones that are good for making me feel better aren't always ones that are good for weight loss. I'm going to persevere though as the weight loss is the most important thing to me at the moment! :)

Sorry Baby-belle, didn't spot this until now - my app is playing up on me a bit tonight! My start weight was 11st 8 & goal weight is 9st so a similar target to yours. You're doing great - I can't wait to get back into the 9st bracket!! :D

I started out at 11.7 and lost nearly two stone on sw two years ago then tried every diet under the sun a my losses stopped and basically I've been losing and gaining the same 5lbs for months so back! And I would like to get to 9 but I did feel quite good at 9.6 so I shall re assess then I'm just such a slow loser, and I find weekends so hard

Back