On a mission to loose 3 stone by April! Who's with me?

Forgot to post on here last Sat! 2.5lb off!

Another 2lb off today! 2 stone down and 1 to go for this challenge!!!

This week i lost 4lb so that's 22lb lost and 20lb to go :)

Another 3lb off. 10lbs to go! Anyone else still here? x

Hi yes I'm here, 2st 2lb lost so on target for 3st by April. 10lb left is amazing - well done x

Hi, I'm still here too - just haven't been around for a couple of weeks. I haven't really been in the right frame of mind since Christmas and only lost 1lb in the last three weeks, but after failing to keep a food diary since New Year I'm doing that again this week and hopefully that will help.

So, to date I've lost 16lbs, which leaves 26lbs to go in this challenge (gulp!).

1lb off this week. 9lbs left to go for this challenge and 13 to go to target!

Well done JoJoJoJo - you are doing fantastically!

Manxy64 - that is down overall though! Better than gaining :). Hope you get your motivation back. You will get your motivation back :)

2lbs off this week. 7lbs to go for this challenge and 11lbs until target!

2lbs off this week. 7lbs to go for this challenge and 11lbs until target!
Well done I have 7lb to go in this challenge as well but over a stone to target x

STS and 1lb off this week so that's 17lbs off and 25lbs to go...
That's a good loss overall I had a holiday last week and worried I am going to feel the effects next week x

1.5 off this week. 1 month left in this challenge!

Hi not long to go on the challenge, I have 3lb to lose for the 3 stone target. How is everyone else doing? :)

Hi not long to go on the challenge, I have 3lb to lose for the 3 stone target. How is everyone else doing? :)

Wow, well done!

I have 4lbs left for this challenge. Had a couple of slow weeks. 2 weeks from now it will be the 4th April - aiming for then! x

Wow, well done! I have 4lbs left for this challenge. Had a couple of slow weeks. 2 weeks from now it will be the 4th April - aiming for then! x
good luck you should make that easily x

I am totally amazed but lost 3lbs this week and have made it - 3 stone lost - never thought it could happen x

Back