On a mission to loose 3 stone by April! Who's with me?

We are all your weight loss buddy Mo20.

My total weight I need to lose is 6 stone. Lost 1st 4lbs already so still quite a bit to go but I am breaking it down into small targets.

Every 7lbs for me to make it seem more achievable.

See how you get on with the plan you have & if it doesnt work then change it up a wee bit, I feel the only thing that works for me is Slimming World.

Dxxx

Welcome aboard, Mo20. I'm only a month into my journey, with at least five and a half stones to lose, so hopefully we'll all be much further down the path by the time this challenge is over in April and the next one begins :)

One step at a time. I'm in my 4th week this week and had a bit of a realisation about how long it is going to take, but I'm in it for the long haul. I have at least 3 stone to lose. The way I see it, it's a new way of eating for life! I've always loved healthy food and exercise, but also like a beer (or 5) and cheese and carbs!

I'm here for the long haul too Trixicle.

I will be here for the December thread then for the April 2016 thread.

If I make it to target by then I might just stick around cos I love this site!

Dxxx

Well I gained 1lb today so that's me back to 1st 3lbs lost in total.

I lost 3lbs in November so I am happy with that & to be 100% honest if I can maintain this weight through the whole of December then I will be a happy lady.

Dxxx

Well done to everyone who has lost.

I've lost 2.5lbs this week :) Very happy! Almost completed my first month on SW now. I love it! x

Hi everyone,
I'm new to SW & you all seem to be doing so well, I'd be really grateful if anyone had any tips or recipes.
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

How the the 777 gang getting on? I might try that this week
I started on Tuesday and failed on a different area each day:(. Think I am going to give it a new start today :)

Last week I made a small error that made a big difference - this week I'm exercising and eating totally on plan - pretty confident Monday will be a good result <3 good luck everyone x x

Welcome aboard everyone :) I'm plodding along at the moment. Stayed the same this week, but I had a meal out last week and a 'less than committed' weekend so I wasn't expecting a loss. It's very busy at the moment and I'm struggling to plan my meals and shop properly this week, but hoping to lose again next week and keep more or less on track over Christmas.

I think I was so pleased to get into the 15s last week that I mentally eased off a bit. This is when I could probably do with a group just to get a kick up the backside to get on with it, but I can't do that so I've given myself a stern talking-to!

Hi Hope we are all well? I have deceide to rejoin a class. Being going it alone now (without any sucesses) for about a year and thinking of giving up andaccpting the new 'rounder' me! Only thing is I don't want to stop trying and put loads more on and we have booked a holiday for May 2015 which I know will be miserable for me if I don't lose any weight. So here goes lets get on it!!

Good luck for everyone this week! I've lost another 1.5lbs so a down a stone overall and 2 more to go!

Welcome aboard everyone :) I'm plodding along at the moment. Stayed the same this week, but I had a meal out last week and a 'less than committed' weekend so I wasn't expecting a loss. It's very busy at the moment and I'm struggling to plan my meals and shop properly this week, but hoping to lose again next week and keep more or less on track over Christmas. I think I was so pleased to get into the 15s last week that I mentally eased off a bit. This is when I could probably do with a group just to get a kick up the backside to get on with it, but I can't do that so I've given myself a stern talking-to!

The best thing is you acknowledge what may have slowed you down, and now you are ready to smash it again woohoo !! ;)

Hi.

I'd love to join in too. I started slimming world on Monday, having never tried it before. Everything was going well until last night but got up today (hangover and all) and written my menu for today:

Breakfast - banana and muller light yoghurt
Lunch - bagel with scrambled egg and salmon
Dinner - SW chicken katsu curry with rice

Healthy a - skimmed milk
Healthy b - the breadcrumbs in the curry

Syns - the bagel is 11.5 (love love love bagels so worth it) and butter is 3.

I have been craving toast all morning and have been in the bath for over an hour to get me through until lunch time haha.

Just hope the scales show some of my effort from the week!!

Xx

I lost 1.5lb this week taking me to a loss of 12lb so far....only another 30lb to go lol.

Back