On a mission to loose 3 stone by April! Who's with me?

3lb off and 1 stone lost a good start to the day :)

Sounds like everyone is doing well especially as it's so close to Christmas! 3lb off for me this week!

Hi all!

Second weigh in last night and lost 1lb! Thats 3 1/2lb off in two weeks. It could so easily been that and more on if I hadn't gone back to group so I'm really happy.
Got my team xmas night out on Friday and its burgers in the pub down the road (Iwork in town!) then drinks. I'm hoping to be sensible with the drinks and stick to vodka and diet coke (and not have too many!). I have also decided not to eat the bread that comes with the burger and eat all the salad before I touch the chips. Might only be a drop in the ocean of the syns I'm going to have that night but if I can reduce them even by 10 thats 200 calories!!

Onwards and downwards everyone!

Hi all!

Second weigh in last night and lost 1lb! Thats 3 1/2lb off in two weeks. It could so easily been that and more on if I hadn't gone back to group so I'm really happy.

That's great!!

How is everyone doing? I haven't fallen off the wagon yet! Had a meal out yesterday. The pub did some low cal (under 500 cals if you swap garlic bread/chips for a large side salad) options. Not exactly SW, but better than hitting the burger and chips!

1.5 pounds off this week good luck everyone x x

I'd like to join you pls!

my mum is visiting from abroad in April and I'd love to surprise her by losing 3st!

I'd like to join you pls!

my mum is visiting from abroad in April and I'd love to surprise her by losing 3st!

Good luck! Hope you achieve this!

I am half way through this challenge now! 1.5 stone gone.

Good luck! Hope you achieve this! I am half way through this challenge now! 1.5 stone gone.
Amazing well done my weigh in is Monday so I will be excited to see how far along I am now x

I got my first 1/2st award this week!!!

Treated myself to some lovely art materials :wee:

I got my first 1/2st award this week!!!

Treated myself to some lovely art materials :wee:

Well done! I have been buying myself a treat after every half stone too! I think it is very motivating! Well done on a great loss over Xmas!

Half way reached, and passed - just! 1st 8lb gone - really hoping to get that three stone gone by April - seems doable :)

2lb down this week! 1st 4.5lb to go for this challenge!

I' ve lost 15.5lb so got 26.5lb left to lose :)

2.5lb off for me last night so that's 18lb in total and 24lb left to lose.

Back