On a mission,

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cherrypie30, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Cherrypie30

Cherrypie30 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Help me get there 72 lobs to losse in 132 days. Will give u more info when I can set up my profile!! Anyone help me? I life long dieter but dedicated as chips ( or not) this time support me I will support u. Photo, diet and exercise advice and my own diary . Just need to sort this profile HELP x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dianep

Dianep Full Member

Weight watchers
    Blimey you are on a mission!!! I'd like to lose 3& a half stone (49lbs) by xmas... That would put be at 10 stone loss (140) :)
    Im doing weight watchers, what are you doing?
    I can't sort my profile out either, I'm using an iPhone app... I'll log on via the pc ASAP.
    I need all the encouragement I can get & will be a listening ear too....
  4. sillykitten

sillykitten Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watcher pro points
    Hi Cherry, I had ten lbs less than you to lose when I started. Break it down into little goals and it wont feel like such a battle, just little wars lol

Stick with it stay positive and if you have a bad day dont give up :)

Also ladies, the profiles wont load until you reach 50 posts, you can edit your details and stuff but you cant see it or your likes or anything which is a bit poo but I suppose it stops spammers.

See you round the boards :)
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.