On a mission

I am fine, a little nervous about tomorrows
Weigh in, but I've been 100% for the last 7
Days, so fingers crossed!!! I just weigh in at home, as I'm just doing ww's online! Really want 4lbs gone!!! My 30th is now next month, how scary!! Need to be in the 13's!!! Determination is my middle name, lol!!! Is you other half supporting you? Mines a bit useless when it comes
To anything which should be handled with sensitivity!! Xx

Aw don't its still going down and not up. Maybe you lost inches instead of weight this week? After all you got into smaller clothes this weekend!! Xx

Yeah my clothes feel different on, so maybe inch loss, damn those pesky scales!!! Roll on next Tuesday!!! Why does it seem so far away!!! How did you get on?? Xx

I weigh in tomorrow, I'm not convinced it will be good after the weekend tho! I'm thinking of switching to online only as I just don't want to go to class and take another sts or gain :(

1 more weekend away in Oct then that's it til Xmas hopefully ill have more will power!!

You might get a big loss next tues if u lost inches this week :)

Just made the change to just e-source, £15 for nov, dec and jan. cant complain with that since it was £20 a month I was paying! I will miss the booklets you get each week at class but apart from that I don't think I will miss it....

First home weigh in and lost 3/4 of a lb.

Back on track now, hopefully it will be a better week and my will power stays with me! X

I knew that would happen!! I had a moment of clarity last night, when I realised I'm going to have to start cooking and really take on the weight watchers way of life, in order to keep it off this time!! So at the weekend having a clear out in the kitchen! Got oven guy coming to deep clean the oven, buy some proper pots and pans!! Bring on the skinny me!! Lol xxx

Back