On a quest to shed half my body weight...

Humbug

Hello everyone

I've tried pretty much every diet out there. I've just started Slimming World. It's really Last Chance Saloon time. One week in and so far so good. Not having to count is a real bonus but having so much to lose is rather daunting!

Hi Humbug,

I've been doing slimming world for almost 6 weeks, and I've lose close to 2 stone.

It's amazing what food you can eat, I've never eaten as well!

Good Luck

Darren

Hi there Humbug, you mustn't look at it as this huge never ending mountain to climb, break it down in to smaller losses, The best of luck to you, I have been doing SW for 5 months now and i have almost lost 5 stone and its all down to SW and the group i attend, will you be going to a group? if so try to stay as often as possible it will really help you ;)

Smaller goals make it easier. Then each month you have something to be proud of. You will be taking steps in the right direction. I think of it a bit like school. I'm leaning new things about my self and food and diet etc. All things that will help me maintain the weight loss.
Well done so far! :D

Thank you all for your encouragement! :D I am taking it half a stone at a time in terms of targets. So the first one is already within sight!

@The Caretaker: that is a really impressive series of pictures in your signature - amazing!

It's something we can all do mate, all I have done is stick to the Slimming World Plan and it has worked a treat, good luck to you on your journey ;)

One year on exactly… and I'm hoping I will get to 5 and a half stone off at weigh in tomorrow! :D I've found SW easier to stick at than posting on the internet, but for anyone feeling like losing weight is impossible: stick with it, it will get easier, and it will work! I can't believe how different my life is now to a year ago, and I wish I had done it sooner. I still have a bit to go, and it is really slowing down now, but I'll get there - and in the meantime I am FINALLY learning to enjoy the journey :) xxx

Back