on days 4-7...?

OMG
Do we really have to eat that amount of food on days 4-7?
Im on day4 today and planning out my menu for today, really dont think I will fit all that in. Has anyone any sample food plans/diaries for days 4-7?
Ive had the maint bar for brekkie.

hi bindi
had the same worries as you as you know,so i went to the chemist today,here it is,the paper that they give you is a rough guide to the foods you can choose from,she said just eat sensible,introduce all the food groups in small quantities,.i thought that 2 potatoes a day and bread was way too much,she said if you have the for breakie,then for lunch have have fish/chicken salad or veg or a sandwich LOW FAT with salad.and for dinner have your chicken/fish with veg?salad and potato/rice/pasta....
im making pasta tonite with pasata and bazil leaves really looking forward to it..oh she also said the snack was optional...but if you have the fruit have it in the evening,not sure why..am happier now,its alot clearer,i would definatly have eatin too much and put on pounds...hope iv helped hon xjx

My chemist told me I HAD to eat everything on the list.So far today had bar for brekkie, 4oz tuna with onion, peppers, tomato and cucumber on 2 slices wholemeal bread, dinner was some salmon, 1 small-medium spud and small few carrots and Im stuffed.

My chemist told me I HAD to eat everything on the list.So far today had bar for brekkie, 4oz tuna with onion, peppers, tomato and cucumber on 2 slices wholemeal bread, dinner was some salmon, 1 small-medium spud and small few carrots and Im stuffed.

haha they are all nuts ,they all say different things it gas.id love someone from the actual lipotrim to come on and give us the real information.they should also do receipe plans for when you come off it...its such a severe diet you would think they would be more organised. there such a high demand for it now...

How are you getting on JennyC. I was still in ketosis this morn (stick was still pinkish).

im out of ketoses woooohoooooooooooooooooo

Me too Jenny since last night, that bread did the trick!!! Weigh in tomorrow morn, feel like Ive put on half a stone lol

Back