on lipotrim 1 week, lost only 2,300kg(( is it normal???

portokaly

Hi to all. I'm new here. a week using lipotrim. today went to the pharmacy to buy lipotrim for the second week and weighed. I have lost only 2 kilograms and 300 grams (( i am very upset, I have read that here sam people lose in the first week a lot more. I have drink a lot of water, more than 2 liters a day, but always felt hunger.
In what could be the reason for such a slow weight loss?

Hi I had my first weigh in last week and lost a very similar amount. You sound like you have done everything right, stick at it and you may find that you lose more next week.

I drank a lot of water every day. Could this be the reason for the slow loss? on a large package which gives lipotrim the pharmacy I read that we should not drink more than 4 liters per day. :confused:

Hi to all. I'm new here. a week using lipotrim. today went to the pharmacy to buy lipotrim for the second week and weighed. I have lost only 2 kilograms and 300 grams (( i am very upset, I have read that here sam people lose in the first week a lot more. I have drink a lot of water, more than 2 liters a day, but always felt hunger.
In what could be the reason for such a slow weight loss?

Porto -3lbs is a good loss and after all it is a loss so well done. The less you weigh can determine your loss ie peeps who are heavier to begin with lose more water weight he 1st week, . again well sone on the loss :bighug:

Hi all I had my first weigh in today n lost 6 1/2 lb don't know if that's good or bad ? Portokaly how r u getting on this week ? X

Hi, I've had two weekly weigh ins so far and both times I had lost 3lbs. I was disappointed, but I know that I wouldn't have lost that any other way. It's a struggle to keep motivated, so I hope I get a bit better loss when I have weigh in #3 on Saturday.

Back