on lipotrim.....agian

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hevGsd, 31 March 2008 Social URL.

1. hevGsd

hevGsd Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello all! :D
    well im back on lipotrim agian,i only lost 1stone 4lbs last time and i came off because i went on holiday then a week later it was xmas then i had an operation on my shoulder and the doctoers told me to come off it untill my shoulder had starting healing then i went to crufts.
    so now im back on an its going quite well in my 1st week i lost 1stone!:eek: then my 2nd weigh in i had only lost 1lb but that is because i came on that week. im now in week 3 and its going well so far finding drinking all the water hard but apart from that its going ok,im even cooking dinner for my boyfriend agian without being to temped.

im going on holiday to south africa in october and i want to be at least 6 stone lighter by then would like to get 7 but i will be happy with 6.
    1 stone down 5 to go:cry:

wish me luck! i need it:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good Luck Heather,you can do it,Ive got same weight to lose as you so lets keep shaking!

4. hevGsd

hevGsd Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks shamrock!:D

it really helps coming on here, i just look at the before and after pics an it makes me more determined.

5. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Good luck, Heather !

You'll definitely lose the weight that you want by October. You're off to a great start !!

6. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Hi Heather,

Welcome to the forum. You'll be fab hun. To lose a stone in week one WOW.

Your already on the road to slimdom.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.