On my day one

Bibiana

my day one today staying positive but do feel really hungry just went to town for walk in my lunch hour so I do not watch all the people in office stuffing they faces with food. went to look at clothes two sizes smaller :).
when they say you can have 200kca meal what does it include?

Hi,
I am on day two. I feel exactly the same as you..hungry and a headache(sugar withdrawal I think)
Did you not get a booklet when you started explaining what you could eat as a meal?
Are you on SS?
I got a booklet and in there it gave suggestions for an evening meal
Small amount of chicken, quorn mince and a few teaspoons of veg I think, can't remember as I am at work.
Good luck anyway x

Jackie

I will have proper look when I get home. i did not get the chance to read it all properly last night. Drinking gallons of green tea. Good luck to you. When is your first WI?

The first few days are the hardest so hang in there :) I'm on day 4 and in ketosis since yesterday; feel much better now. I'm on 100% cd meals - 4 of them a day; I find it easier than being tempted with real food, especially for the beginning.

Hi Forest 290 you have to loose about the same weight as me, we could keep each other motivated if you up to it . Today I had my 2 shakes and porridge so far, I still can have another shake later if I get to hungry. ..

Well done for starting this diet. Its not the easiest but it definitely works. The first few days are the hardest but after day 4 the headaches and the hunger should subside. Stay focused and keep busy. If you feel yourself reaching for the pantry, come on here instead and read some of the inspirational stories and you'll soon forget that you wanted to eat.

Good luck xx

Hi Forest 290 you have to loose about the same weight as me, we could keep each other motivated if you up to it . Today I had my 2 shakes and porridge so far, I still can have another shake later if I get to hungry. ..

Yeah that sounds great :)
Are you on any food at all at the moment or on 100% cd meals?

JUST STARTED TODAY HAD SHAKE FOR BREAKFAST AND LUNCH, PORRIDGE IN THE AFTERNOON. SO i AM GOING TO STICK SS FOT TIME BEING. AM STARVING BUT IT IS MY DAY ONE. I HAVE QUITE BUSY EVENNING AHEAD OF ME... I AM DRINKING LOTS OF HERBAL TEA (CAMOMILE AT MOMENT) WHAT ABOUT YOU HOW ARE YOU MANAGING? DO YOU HAVE TO COOK FOR ANYBODY?

Hiya

Well done on starting CD and hope day 1 is ok for you. Camomile tea (or any tea from fruit or flowers) is not allowed on CD as it may prevent you from getting into ketosis which will mean you stay hungry. Stick with leaf herbal teas e.g. peppermint.

xx

Hi

The CD book says allowed drinks include "herbal tea from leaf, not fruit/flower". Flower teas can contain hidden carbs and/or additives.

Hope this helps :)

No probs - lost around 7-8lbs doing low carb prep for CD and started CD itself mid Sept, did a mix of SS/SS+. The weight loss on all my other diets (of which there have been many!) has stalled at the 1 1/2 - 2 stone mark but CD has given me consistent losses.

Back