1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source On my way to .. happiness?

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Hello_kitty, 3 September 2014 Social URL.

1. Hello_kitty

Hello_kitty New Member

So this is my first day of Cambridge, I am hungry, I had the porridge and found it tasted pretty disgusting. :) But I managed to eat it. I live alone and yesterday I made sure all the food is gone. I gave my mother my debit card and I have no cash anywhere. I basically have no choice than to continue. I feel for the mothers on here who have to even cook for their family!! That's so much more difficult, deeply respect for the mom's!

Some more info; I am 257 lb.. and 5.4 feet. , if I converted that correctly. :D

Thank you for reading.

Last edited: 5 September 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Babykk

Babykk Member

Hello_kitty I started the diet yesterday and it was hard yesterday today a little I mean tiny bit better I'm trying to think of ways to distract my self I agree with you the porridge is horrible I think I'm going to stick with the shakes

4. Hello_kitty

Hello_kitty New Member

oh that is great, so we started on the same day. I hope we can support eachother a little bit. Keep on going!! In a few days you will get used to it, its just these few first days is quite horrible. But it will get a lot better. I have HUGE headache and very hungry meh.. but we ll just have to have patience.

Have you tried the soup before? Ive done this diet in the past already so i know what i like and dont like. I only never tried the porridge until yesterday. Have you tried a soup already ? I like the chili one with lots of tabasco.

5. Babykk

Babykk Member

Uh I had a headache yesterday took paracetamol and drank loads it did subside. I did try the chicken and mushroom soup by putting it in the blender it was awful so I tried the oriental chilli and it was so yummy I used a different method I poured the sachet into a cup and put some cool water and mixed it into a paste then added boiling water mixed again and put in the microwave it was nice and thick and I found it filling too!!!!! I think I'm gonna try the chicken again using this method haven't tried the others yet. I cannot stomach the porridge at all another tip I got from my consultant is putting the shakes in a smoothie maker with water and loads of ice. The ready made shakes I don't like at all has that helped?