On my way to lose 4 stone in 5 months

Ok so had another meal. Chicken breast cut into strips with garlic ginger but of Worcestershire sauce chilli tandoori powder garam masala salt pepper ;) I like my spices! Can't eat bland food. Had it with mushrooms n peppers. Was nice. Always feel weird after eating thoh. 2nd time since starting. Got 1 more pack to go. Will hav it later wen I get the munchies ;) have felt soooooo crap the whole day. Don't know what it is. Ok my son had annoyed me but maybe it's this diet in someway n that's why I hav felt more annoyed by my son? Oh I don't know. Still not had real cravings for anythng. Feeling a bit blah again thoh. Maybe it's my period? Och who knows? Xx

Aww hun, i understand, i get like that sometimes with my neice, shes 3 and can annoying things when she wants to be selfish and it does annoy me. Didnt think a 4 yr old could annoy me lol, shes my life line and heart beat, when she was born i was going through a low depression and her presence gave me reasons to get better and reasons to live so i practically raised her, shes like a daughter, haha i do talk too much but moral of my story is they can get on our nerves but out unconditional love for them is soo sooo strong

Im having the most boring friday night but il save my energy for my date tomorrow lol

Oh and ur menu sounds lush hunni!!! I cant eat bland food either, i cook with alot of spices, it doesnt help that im from a caribbean background aswell, i cook with the hottest pepper in the world and season everything, just hope i dont get high blood pressure haha!!

Your doing really well spacing out your meals like that, i finish all my packs since 8pm lol. Some days i lose appetite and other times i want to eat everything in sight!!

Hot bath for me then going to relax and chat away on whatsapp. Sad i no haha. Have a gd night hun. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ps

It could be your TOTM and hormones playing up, hope it fades away soon xxx

Hey tamzy!! Thanks hun u cheered me up n also drake we going home now just came on.. Feeling chilled already.. I don't think u can NOT chill listening to drake. I may be too old but I really like his music :( lol
that's sweet about ur niece. M close to my nieces too. They're just great aren't they? Ones 9 n a proper tomboy n ones 4 n a proper princess! Lol date night sounds funnnn!!! ;) someone u just met? Or already know etc? Good luck n m sure u will be looking stunning. Do u know what ur going to do? Will u be on plan tmro? Or going to tell all n scare him off??? Lol just joking! Do whatever u feel comfortable with babe. Hope it goes well :)
yeah I always add spice tamzy I'm Pakistani so we need flavour! N from what I know of Caribbean cooking u guys r the same. Never tried a scotch bonnet in my cooking. R they really hotter than normal green chillies? My bro can eat chillies like whole even! Im not that far. I like my spice but not burning my mouth or anythng.
Space the packs as wen my son goes to bed I always feel I deserve some ME time with something! Whatever it may be.. N we are a late family.. As in no going to bed by 8pm here sadly. Normally about 10.30 so then I unwind. I crave that time sum days!!! Lol do u have any kids? Anyway thanks so much for helping me feel better not a nice feeling wen ur frustrated with ur kid. Start feeling all guilty bad mother blah blah. I know m not. But that's per usual for mothers I guess. Anyway enjoy ur weeknd too n good luck tmro!! Xxxx

Hey tamzy!! Thanks hun u cheered me up n also drake we going home now just came on.. Feeling chilled already.. I don't think u can NOT chill listening to drake. I may be too old but I really like his music :( lol that's sweet about ur niece. M close to my nieces too. They're just great aren't they? Ones 9 n a proper tomboy n ones 4 n a proper princess! Lol date night sounds funnnn!!! ;) someone u just met? Or already know etc? Good luck n m sure u will be looking stunning. Do u know what ur going to do? Will u be on plan tmro? Or going to tell all n scare him off??? Lol just joking! Do whatever u feel comfortable with babe. Hope it goes well :) yeah I always add spice tamzy I'm Pakistani so we need flavour! N from what I know of Caribbean cooking u guys r the same. Never tried a scotch bonnet in my cooking. R they really hotter than normal green chillies? My bro can eat chillies like whole even! Im not that far. I like my spice but not burning my mouth or anythng. Space the packs as wen my son goes to bed I always feel I deserve some ME time with something! Whatever it may be.. N we are a late family.. As in no going to bed by 8pm here sadly. Normally about 10.30 so then I unwind. I crave that time sum days!!! Lol do u have any kids? Anyway thanks so much for helping me feel better not a nice feeling wen ur frustrated with ur kid. Start feeling all guilty bad mother blah blah. I know m not. But that's per usual for mothers I guess. Anyway enjoy ur weeknd too n good luck tmro!! Xxxx

Hey hun, i love drake too!! Totally addicted to the going home song haha. Love it. Your welcome hunni, i love cheering everyone up ? i enjoy it.

If im right your 6 yrs older than me? Your not too old to listen to drake Im 24 and addicted to him lol.

Yea im really close to my neices and nephews but even closer to this neice in particular ? I think she was born to bring me happiness.

Ohhh the date tomorrow is with someone ive been getting to no for a few weeks now, been going out like all the time over the past 2 weeks maybe every other day, all seems to be going good so far and we're bonding already, havent got any kids yet, kinda scared at the thought even though i work with kids and practically raised my neice since she was born until now, if i do decide to have kids anytime soon id ideally like to get down to 9st so i dont get too big after the birth lol, im scared to gain all the way weight back, why does life have to be so complicated lol.

Oh yea hun! Us west indians cook similar to asian cooking in terms of spice and flavors, scotch bonnet pepper is so hot it could knock u out if ur not used to it lol but its like 2nd nature to me now, mums been giving me spicy food since i was a toddler

Im still confused about whether im going to stay on plan or not, lol he saYs he dont no why im dieting but he hasnt got a clue how easy it is to gain weight!! But if i do eat out again im going to drop 2 packs and still choose a healthy meal as im scared to go off plan anyway! The thought of eating again scares the living day light out of me.

Everyone deserves some ME time hun, its so complicated though isnt it? When the kids are in bed u get to stay up and do what u want but if u do go to bed late it means u get less sleep as the kids tend to wake up early! Mother hood never ends lol. Dont ever feel guilty for thinking like that, ur human and will have feelings like that, it dont make u a bad mother, it means ur normal

Thanks hun will try and enjoy myself tomorrow, will be popping on here as it keeps me sane throughout the day, will check up on u aswell hun, hope ur enjoying ur relaxed night.

Xxx

Hello lovely, what day are you on now? I had the odd day when I felt a bit blah but it was when I had bad headaches and around TOTM so hopefully it will go away soon. Your chicken sounds so yum, you're doing fab xx

Hi jewel thanks hun. I'm on day 12 now. Feeling ok. If a little bored. I think it might be totm time hope doesn't affect losses too much xx

Hi tamzy how r u hun? Thanks for ur lovely replies other day really cheered me up was feeling pretty low. U sound like a lovely person!! :) it's so nice about u n ur niece. How did ur date go? Xx

So day 12 today. Hav had a busy weeknd that helps on this diet immensely! Yestrday had an almond and vanilla bar which was good but a bit small. A strawberry shake chicken n veg for dinner a caramel shake hot which was good and thennnnn.. I confess I had another bar! Opppssiee :0 I needed something more n I thot a bar with protein eye is better than just a million carbs n sugar. So I caved n had an extra bar. Guess it's not too bad like a frenzied binge or something. So I'm ok with it. Today have had oatmeal which I loved. I don't think many ppl enjoy it but I liked the smoothness if it. Reminded me of sun yummy baby food I used to eat when I was like 9 or ten. I'd steal my nieces baby food! Lol hope everyone's well. Xx

Weighed myself today n m 12.1.6. Bit dissaponted with that. Though would hopefully be 11.13 by Tuesday weigh in n that wudv bin brilliant. But no worries m sticking to it. Just hope I consistently lose at the very least 3lbs a week. I hope so!!

Hey hun ive had an extra bar before and it didnt affect my loss, they only recommended 1 a day to promote healthy eating with treats when we go back to normal eating! Well done on the loss and fingers crossed for u getting in the 11s next week. Yaaay xx

If you feel you need that bit extra now and then, then a bar is much better than other things you could get your hands on xx

Ok so weigh in day today.. And I am now 12.0.6.. Hmmm so a 2nd week loss of exactly 4lbs. Which is not great but not so bad either I guess. Though I really wished id bin in 11s that would've made my week!! Alas m ok with this. Considering had my period plus had an extra bar on Saturday and a tracker bar on Sunday night! :0 oppss! Still a stone in 2 weeks is brilliant! Ppl are saying my face is slimmer and I have a waist!! Haha

Ok so weigh in day today.. And I am now 12.0.6.. Hmmm so a 2nd week loss of exactly 4lbs. Which is not great but not so bad either I guess. Though I really wished id bin in 11s that would've made my week!! Alas m ok with this. Considering had my period plus had an extra bar on Saturday and a tracker bar on Sunday night! :0 oppss! Still a stone in 2 weeks is brilliant! Ppl are saying my face is slimmer and I have a waist!! Haha

4lbs is great! And a stone in 2 ŵeeks! Can you see a difference?

4lbs is an amazing loss, I will be happy with 3 a week. A stone in 2 weeks is fantastic, well done lovely xx

Thanks!! To be honest phoenyx I can't really :0 lol guess my tummys flatter but other than that not really. Xx

Aww thank u my drake buddy!! Yeah it's pretty cool need to get down to 11.5 hopefully so I can feel comfortable getting down on the dance floor on nye!!! :D xx

Thanks jewel yeah it's ok.. By 3rd week I think 3lb is average even 2 for sum ppl. I hope I can consistently lose at least 3 every week from now on. I'd be fine with that! Xxx

Aww thank u my drake buddy!! Yeah it's pretty cool need to get down to 11.5 hopefully so I can feel comfortable getting down on the dance floor on nye!!! :D xx

Yaaay!! Your welcome hunni!! I cannot wait for nye!! Im going to murder the dancefloor with my dancing lols haha. U can get that goal done hun, just gotta be real strict and keep downing the water. Not long to go now xxx

Back