on no...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bunnycd, 6 March 2007 Social URL.

1. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

I have been really starving all day still in ketosis! Had 2 mooses at lunch and a shake at breakfast and most of a bar after my moose. I feel soooo silly for eating the bar. I dont know what I am going to do tonight as I have eaten over the allowance. Do you think having an extra bar will do loads of damage?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Try drinking plenty of water - as sometimes when we think we are hungry we are in fact thirsty.

If you really feel you need another CD when you get home, you'd be better with a soup or shake as 2bars can take you out of ketosis and/or give you the runs ... or as coined by D_Q "choccy waterfalls"!!!!

4. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hiya bunny,
    did you use one pack to make the moose or 2? If it was 2 then thats 4 packs.. I would say try and get through with coffee, water, savoury drink if you can. If not have a pack rather than a bar as they have less carbs in them...

Don't worry, twas better to have extra cd stuff than convential food..

HTH
    love
    Geri

5. Geri

Geri Gold Member

ooh flirty,
    sorry we were posting at the same time - still the advice is the same lol :p

6. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

So far I have had:

1 shake
    2 moose
    3/4 of a bar

I think you are right it was the fact I did not have any water. I am going to be tough and have nothing else tonight. Wish me luck love bunnycd xxxx :wave_cry:

7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Wishing you luck - have plenty of water and IF you still feel you need it have a shake or soup.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.