Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

On no

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by HoneyMummyBear, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. HoneyMummyBear

HoneyMummyBear Full Member

Been busy all day running up and down after the kids and just realized that I have only had 2 soups, what do I do:confused:, I've just finished one now do I have another before I go to bed or leave it till the morning?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    Why not have your soup now or are you full? It's better to have it today as it's not wise to skip shakes/soup. x

4. HoneyMummyBear

No I'm not full, better go and put the kettle on then, thanx:)

5. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    Least you have been busy as to not think about food to much, so thats a possitive :)

6. HoneyMummyBear

Tell me about it curvy these kids aghhhh lol, I don't really feel like eating these days which is a plus for me as I love my food and love cooking.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.