On, Off, On, Off - want 2 stay on the wagon

I started SW a few weeks back two weeks ago, I fell off the wagon and never seemed to get back on with one thing or another.

Yesterday my cousin has started it for her wedding next year, she has about 4 stone to loose and is really excited about the diet.

The thing is, its such an easy diet to follow I should be doing it, so today I start again.

I really hope I can sort my life out and stay on the wagon to give her the support and encouragement and for myself - I'm one of those people that don't feel fat - until I look at a picture and think who is THAT!!!!

Thanks for having me

Hi Jojo, welcome back. we have all been there, when you fall off it can be very hard to get back on so don't feel like you are alone. Now that you have someone else who is doing it with you might make it easier for you to stay on track. Plan a weeks menus and see if that helps x

it is an easy plan to follow, but it's also hard work to change your eating habits. the good thing about it is you can fill up so you don't crave sugary and fatty foods, but you do have to make informed decisions on the right foods to eat and be very headstrong.

...we all know it's easy to get through the day, but come night time it's very easy to eat the wrong things and the smallest of 'naughty' foods can harm your weightloss.

i've found i have to be slightly obsessive with food on this diet to stay on track and this forum has helped immensley.

i hope it works for you this time - just become very stubborn ;)

Thank you!

The big problem I have is going shopping and buying the food, I never know what to get so we live on pasta with a tin of tomatoes - omelette's and pasta and sauces.

I have such a busy life (I am a dog breeder) that I am going to have to start being a bit obsessive or I am just not gonna do this!!!

Also, I hate the new food directory, how complicated is that...

I think I will start to shop on-line, that way I will be able to plan much more xxxx

there's loads of easy and quick meals you can make on SW - it just takes a bit of imagination. try looking at others food diaries to see if you like any ideas on there.

alternatively - if there's something you love to eat when you're not on a diet post a thread asking if anyone knows how to make a SW version....you can even have free pizza on SW!

Shopping online is a good idea, it stops you buying too much of the wrong thing on impulse and you can plan menus as you go. Definately look at the food diaries on here to see what other people are having.

I am also a little boring with my choices, I tend to stick to what I know and only occassionally venture to new things

Back