On slimming world - and loves to cook :) my sw recipes

i knew there was a reason i have been saving jars, i think i am going to make some only using small amounts of ingredients
thanks

halving the recipe will make about 3 medium jars

Hi Catherine, love your recipes, made pulled pork tonight, with gammon, and made a BBQ sauce out of the coke with passata and worchestire sauce, yummy yum yum! Served with SW chips, muchrooms, peppers and onion and French beans. Totally statisfied x

Hi Catherine, love your recipes, made pulled pork tonight, with gammon, and made a BBQ sauce out of the coke with passata and worchestire sauce, yummy yum yum! Served with SW chips, muchrooms, peppers and onion and French beans. Totally statisfied x

believe it or not i had pulled pork too tonight with garlic and rosemary roasties and veg

ok another recipe for you all

1 smoked gammon joint
diet coke

remove all visible fat and skin from the gammon joint put in an oven proof dish cover with diet coke cover with a lid or foil and cook slow for a good few hrs.

remove meat from dish cover and leave to rest then shread the meat with two forks so you get pulled pork.

im having this tomorrow with mustard new potatoes and veg
View attachment 73308

What temperature do you put oven at? Plus the only ovenproof dish i know i have is a pyrex lasagna style dish... do you think it would kill my saucepan to put it in the oven? It's ikea... maybe its made of tough stuff? :p

God i love food .... The guys at work were chuckling today at my sheer excitement as i assembled and ate my crackerbreads with ham mustard and syn free chutney on .....one word ..... orgasmic

Ooooooo I have been researching and as I use mustard a lot (the jarred variety) and have to syn it I thought hmmmm why does it have syns.

The jarred stuff contains sometimes sugar and / or oil

but you can make it syn free so as soon as I manage to source all ingredients needed I am sooooooooooo making some

God i love food .... The guys at work were chuckling today at my sheer excitement as i assembled and ate my crackerbreads with ham mustard and syn free chutney on .....one word ..... orgasmic

You so made of smile. I so know what that felt like. I now get watched almost every lunch time, just to see what i am going to make today. Keep at

Lambs liver curry recipe will be on its way .... If it tastes good when its out of the oven :D hope its good because it smells fab and Is super cheap to make

We have just had slimming world chicken chow main tonight an it was so Yummy. Even better tasting than a take out. Gin and slim line tonic to.i love Saturday nights. Hope you're having a good night x

Last edited:
We hat just had slimming world chicken chow main tonight an it was so Yummy. Even better tasting than a take out. Gin and slim line tonic to.i love Saturday nights. Hope you're having a good night x

Im babysitting my god daughter ... Shes 5 months and cooking so good night :D

My curry Is fab just went a bit ott on the chilli oops still good though

Spinnach and lambs liver curry

ok so i love liver so tasty and cheap

so i made this curry makes approx 8 portions (1 hex b for 2 portions for the oil) or 3 syns per portion

20g fresh garlic
50g fresh ginger
chilli to taste fresh or dried (optional) depends if you like it hot
1 tin of tomatoes
60ml olive oil (4x hex b or 24 syns)
2-3 large onions finely chopped
2lb lambs liver cut into small pieces
1 tsp tumeric
3 good tsp tomato puree
2 tsp tandoori massala
2 tsp salt
1tsp curry powder (i used a madras one)
1 tbsp paprika
1 tsp corriander
500ml water
bag of frozen spinnach ....defrosted

place garlic ginger chilliand tomatoes into a blender and liquidise
fry onion in oil until golden add all spices salt and liver and mix well add tomato purree and contents of blender and cook for 10 min add spinnach and water mix and transfer to an oven proof dish then cook on 180 for a few hrs stirring occasionally

mine made 8 good portions today i had it for lunch and tea lol so as 2 portions are a hex b (oil) i used it as my hex but its 3 syns per portion if it makes 8 portions

lovely recipes, the mexican eggs look scrummy

We have just had slimming world chicken chow main tonight an it was so Yummy. Even better tasting than a take out. Gin and slim line tonic to.i love Saturday nights. Hope you're having a good night x
hi i love chicken chow mein but have been avoiding it , any chance of recipe please & ?? syns !
thanks

Last edited:
just russled up some creamed leeks to go with my lunch

this is a 1 person portion

big handful of frozen chopped leeks
2 dairylea light triangles 1/2 hex a
10g of grated cheddar 2 syns (not needed but adds flavour)

sweat down leeks then add cheese triangles and cheddar and mix until all cheese has melted into a sauce cook on low until it thickens a little and serve

makes a lovely change to the usual 3rd superfree

Made your pulled pork last night, delicious. Now having some with beans and jacket potato. Still some left...resisting the urge to eat it all ...:479:

Last edited:
Back