On the last leg of my journey

Scales we down a little this morning which was a lovely surprise! However I felt quiet sad today, usually an emotion I eat to make go away. But I didn't eat I just let it be there and it stayed and I hope I'll wake up tomorrow and it'll be gone. My favourite pair of jeans were falling off me today :) So hopefully in a few weeks I can buy new jeans and tops. I quiet liked my body brushing it felt nice not as hard as I though!

Today the wind is howling and it's dark and rainy, we are getting the tail end of a hurricane tomorrow night. So everything in the yard will be put on the patio it's protected with walls on both sides, makes a cold and useless patio though. Feeling ok today but tummy as slowed down again and I think that's the cheese I ate yesterday :-( I'm going to drink a lot today to help things along. I noticed today I am very soft and squidgy on my upper tummy and I think that may be due to the body brushing. It was soo lumpy a few days ago!! I'm going to get my hair cut next thursday before my weigh in and I'm looking forward to that as I'm going to change it quiet a bit. I have a short bob at the minute and I'm going to get the back cut short to spruce it up a bit. I think I might even throw on some eye shadow every now and then.

My studio has been moved into the shop now and I found it quiet emotional, end of one chapter and the beginning of another. But it's nice to have the house back :)I already have my first bowl fusing in the kiln. Now the shop feels more like home. So I'm going to collect the rest of my craft stuff around the house now and go back to the shop to tag and enter some things into the pc. TTFN

I will :) I have a terrible habit though when it come to my head, I scratch my head when I'm anxious and the last few weeks It's been very bad and have quiet a few scratches on my head. Anyway had a busy day and did ok but it was one of them day where I was thinking I can't wait to eat real food again. Off I go to drink even more water....

Another trying day over with, got a lot done though and all ready for the opening tomorrow morning. I resisted a McDonals today and had a salad instead. But I really wanted a burger and I mean really wanted one!!! But I had a talk to myself and I just wanted to feel better, I wasn't hungry at all it was a way to feel free of stress. Off to bed now feeling excited and relieved somehow...

Phew another day over and I'm glad. Tummy is finally working again and I might get an accurate reading from my scales tomorrow morning. I didn't get to have breakfast until 11.30 this morning and when I made my shake it was lumpy yukkk so I didn't drink it all. Felt fine for the rest of the day and had a coffee around 3 and then finally had my soup around 7pm and I've just eaten my bar. So today was a SS day and I hope it pays off because I'm finding it harder and harder to stay on this diet. I just want it to be over but I don't have the body I want yet grrr. Not to mention where I work has an Indian restaurant behind me and the lovely smell keeps coming in :-( But I know now by the way I look i'll have to adjust my goal weight so something lower but I'm aiming for a size 10 so when I'm there comfortably I'll go on maintaince. It's just going to be longer then I first thought.....

I lost 2lbs!!!

:D:D:D I lost 2lbs it was worth the wait!!! Off to work now :)

bla

Well I have my weigh in tomorrow and of course my tummy has halted again. Think I'll have to buy some fiber powder stuff, how annoying. It happens every time I add an ss+ meal:(

Feel sad today just want to curl up in bed:cry:

I've been off the wagon for the past few days. I was feeling pretty bad and had been getting some flashbacks I'd rather not get and some odd dreams that upset me. So I caved into these feelings and ate a lot and then lost my will altogether and ate a lot more. Back on track today but it's so hard and much easier to go bla and dig into something. Luckily there isn't much in the house to go mad on. The other reason it's hard is I have a meal out next weekend I can't get out of and I feel why bother. My in-laws are visiting Friday and historically I've not been able to diet around them both because of what they eat in front of me and the emotional side of it. But it's not a reason to quit. It's only now I am seeing changes in my body and clothes that didnt fit a few weeks ago are now getting loose. I have my weigh in thursday and I'm not stepping on the scales until then!

Hiya Majella,

Sorry to hear you had a bad few days, they are just the worst. I hope you have been doing better now.

I was just seeing how far you have come with you weight loss. You have done so amazingly! You should be so proud of yourself!! Keep your chin up, and I know you'll succeed.

*hugs*

Sarah x

Felling unmotivated

Hi Sarah and thank you very much but I couldn't stay on track and I'm ashamed to admit I'm 6lbs heavier :-( :break_diet:

Been trying the last few days to get back to it but I cave in around dinner time. So tomorrow has to be the day, I got so many complements on my weight loss Saturday and I don't feel different but I do want to loose more weight so I need to focus and get going!!

Be kind to yourself, just totally overlook the past days and get right back in the saddle. You are doing brilliantly, overall - and it is the bigger picture that really counts here, and not just the day-to-day stuff.

Yes your right, it doesńt matter what Iǘe eaten the past few days. What matters is that I don't give up. I have my weigh in tomorrow and today has been my best day so far. I did make a mistake but itś nothing compared to the last few days. Next week Iḿ going to meditation classes, I plan to confront my feelings especially the fears when it comes to food. Iḿ drinking lots of water now to flush me out!!!

I am in ketosis now yippeee!!! Finally I'm back on track and just in time too because my weigh in is tomorrow. I didn't get to the gym today I was tired and had a headache but hubby is looking after shop tomorrow afternoon so I can go then or maybe I'll go for a swim. Today has been one borning day, I had only 1 customer come in after 1pm :confused: at least he bought something-a bar of soap. Better then no sales I guess :8855:

This evening's plan is simple-lay on couch and watch tv! I'm going to watch the secret circle it looks interesting well after I watch neighbours. roll on 6pm already!!!

Another start today

So today I have started with the 810 step and I feel ok. I think I will still go into ketosis but I don't mind really. I'm so tired today and feel sick but I think that's just tiredness. I had to walk to work this morning and I overslept so I was late! Can't concentrate on anything today, I feel creative but i'm too lazy to clean up to make room. Anyway I guess I better go do something

Iḿ ok today just tired. Feeling determined and ready to beat this fat!!!

Back