On the road to a size 8 :)

GlassRose.x

But it'll take a long time to get there ;)

A little about me, I'm 23 and I am a mummy to a 3 year old little boy. We live with my boyfriend who I've been with for nearly 6 years.

I'm not totally sure on how much I weigh at the moment, but will find out on Monday at Boots so I will update my stats then.
I've decided to give S&S a go after having no losses on WW and after eating I find myself throwing up sometimes. A bit worrying but GP don't think theres any problem.
I did Exante the other month and I still have some packs from there so I will be on Exante for tomorrow, and then when the S&S packs come on Monday, go straight into that.
I'm 24 in July so hoping to at least be a size 12 then (doubt it ha!) I'm a size 12/14 now in tops, size 14/16 in trousers meep :(

Not sure if I should count tomorrow as day 1 or Monday as day 1? :/

Welcome hun, I'm 25 and on the same journey to size 8!

Whenever you start is day 1 hun :)

Keep us posted Xx

Thank you guys :) Rebekah, we will get there! We got roughly the same amount to lose so hopefully S&S will get us there. Good luck wellyboot, hope we have a good day lol :)

Well today woke up at 7, and I'm on the water until I decide to have a shake. Want to delay it as long as possible otherwise I'll be starving later. Today is my Exante day and then tomorrow is fully S&S. Good thing about me doing this diet is that there will be no way I can eat junk as we don't have it in the house, apart from little one who is a really fussy eater. The boyfriend is on a high protein diet with chicken, tuna, eggs etc... so I'm glad with S&S I can have a protein meal.

I'm sticking to just shakes and bars with this diet, though I'm hoping tomorrow I'll enjoy the shakes and get another order in on Tuesday when I get paid again. The mousse looks good and will buy that, though I won't use City Link to deliver ;)

Find out tomorrow how much I exactly weigh, I have two sets of scales in the house and there is a 4lb difference between them, so as I'm near a Boots I'm going to use their machine. Are they accurate does anyone know? *Fingers crossed* lol

Hope everyone has a good day - the suns out again :eek:!

So half way through day 1 and its been alright! I do have a little headache but nothing major, that could be down to lack of sleep though. Can honestly say I'm going to bed early tonight. I'm shattered already! Not sure if thats diet or sleep related but hey-ho. I decided today even though I'm having the Exante shakes (just for today) that I'm having a meal with it too, so then I can try and work out what will work with the S&S products.
Only thing I'm worried about is that I might not have enough packs! I'll try and force it down me if I have to lol.

End of Day 1 now, so having an early night! Got a headache but I survived lol, I've decided tomorrow I will have a shake around 10-12 (see how long I can hold off for and when they turn up & I'm now not going to work as they cancelled my shift last minute (AGAIN!!!), next shake around 2/3ish, meal at 5/6ish and then bar throughout the evening.

Can't wait to try these different flavors, I've got chocolate, banana, vanilla, crispy choc, crispy vanilla, caramel and vanilla caramel coming. Hoping I'll like them all :)

Hey hun

Good work on dayy 1 :)

Only gets easier from here on in :) ooo lovely, I love all the shakes, yumyumms, some are nicer as puddings/mousses than others, all nice though, some are plainer/blander than others, but all nice and silky ...easy to drink!

TTFN xx

Good luck! And well done on completing day 1 :) i will become like second nature soon! x

Day 1 over - well done! Good luck for today - I think Boots scales are pretty accurate, the only problem is you can't get on them naked lol!
Have a good day!

Well hopefully I like the shakes I try today as I get paid tomorrow until next Thursday and I've only ordered one weeks worth DOH! So I'll need to order more lol going to get that mix a mousse thing they've got so its more to do with the shakes and won't feel like a VLCD lol.

Today is when the S&S shakes come... I hope! They're out for delivery and should be here before midday.

Lol, can you imagine trying to strip for the scales in Boots? Try explaining that one in court! "I was only trying to get an accurate reading.."

As I'm typing this my shakes came :D Think I'm going to try the caramel one first, sounds interesting!

Hehe LOL I think I actually would strip to bra and leggings in boots! Sure it be fine hun, just stick to the same scales :)

Yeah its nice having the shakes as puddings instead. Even better now the mousse mix, must buy some

Have a good day hun x

Well didn't get to Boots today, the little one was extra clingy today so I couldn't get out. I might just stick to the scales at home, one of them is the exact same than as the gym so maybe those to go with? Either way I'll get to 8/9 stone somehow!Whats 4lbs in it?

So nearly the end of day 2 and so far so good :) Still peeing for England but I know thats to be expected. Got one shake to have tonight, made up the caramel but I think I made it too watery, so tomorrow I will make it with less water see how that goes. Its all trial and error at the moment I guess lol Tomorrow I might even order a smoothie to go as I've heard good things about them on this site :)

I usually make shakes with 300ml water, I make the strawberry/banana a bit longer

Yes you could pick a scales at home n use those if its easier

Well done so far x

Lol I used 350ml with the caramel and it was really watery, I've just had my last shake - vanilla and caramel and that one was nice! I did that one at 300ml and it was okay :)

Do you find it easier as the days go on? I'm feeling really cold :/

Yes it gets easier!! I got big warm socks n jumper for in the house. Do feel cold more ...not so bad now

I'm enjoying the shakes mire now, didn't find them filling at the start.

TTFN x

Ah thats alright then, at least its a common thing to feel cold.

I weighed myself this morning, lost 3lbs :D At least I know this is working :) I just placed my 2nd weekly order and I've got the mix a mousse thing to try tomorrow evening.

Hope you have a good day :)

Well, one word to describe the chocolate shake I've had.. YUM!

I've managed to track down a smoothie to go so thats being delivered tomorrow - same as the S&S pack with the mousse so different things to try. I've decided though tomorrow I will have the crispy choc in the smoothie machine with ice, and the crispy vanilla with the mousse.

Had to have my bar for breakfast - was feeling like I was going to puke and no water would shift it. Today I'm having an egg, and then this evening I will try the banana shake. I've heard bad things about it though :/

Well had my last shake, having an early night tonight anyways as little one is at nursery tomorrow morning so will need to be up for 6/630!

The banana one isn't too bad! Def different than from the Exante shakes which is a good thing. These seem more filling and tastier. Headache keeps coming and going but thats probs the lack of calories than what my bodys been used to.

Can't believe I've done day 2, no cheats :D Worried about tomorrow though as past two days I've just done nothing too major, but tomorrow I've got to walk two hours. I know its not much but hoping I'm not going to pass out LOL

You will be fine hun, keep hydrated and have a shake after your walk.

Well done so far... Uggg I feel you on the early start!! My alarm went off at 530am

Have a good day hun

TTFN Xx

Ugh I know how you feel, the little one decided to wake at 5am. Nice hot sunny day though! My S&S delivery has come :) So I'm trying out the mix a mousse now.. as a mousse it works! But I might of put too much water in as it was quite watery to taste, chewy though and def need a spoon.

Just waiting for my smoothie 2 go now :)

Back