Total Solution On The Road To PGCE -> From Graduate, To Slim Graduate, And Beyond!!

Thanks SC :) and pleased to report.......

Day 1 -> DONE! :) Fiiiinally back on track...... hopefully! Lol! :) Have had porridge, a vanilla shake, and a tesco ultraslim bar :) Hungry now again but determined my 1st day will be 100%..... although as I type I'm tempted to go boil some eggs! Eeeek just need to get into the zone, and ketosis of course.... lol.... think I should sleep, then I wont be tempted! Haven't had much to drink today..... 2 small glasses of coke zero and thats it :-/ so really Im probably thirsty..... anyway..... will post again tomorrow. Hope everyone has had a good day! :)

Drank 2l water and was still hungry, so had some poached eggs and lettuce with a tbsp extra extra light mayo.... 308cals according to myfitnesspal. Would probably have been better off having an extra pack but nevermind :)

ooops.... just had an egg salad, no carbs but still 300cals extra today..... need to start as I mean to go on, its only day 2 and had extra cals both days, hopefully when I'm in ketosis I won't be hungry so won't need anything other than the 3 packs! :)

You will be hungry while you're going into ketosis, but if you then eat it will take even longer.

We're programmed to want to avoid hunger, but actually nothing bad happens, you just feel hungry.

This is something you want to do to change your whole life and have the career you want. It's worth feeling a bit hungry for!

Day 2 -> Not done..... I had a bread roll :( and it wasnt even worth it!! Restart tomorrow (It's bad, after 2 days, I know :/ ) and go from there. Have a party to go to on the 19th october, so I am planning on sticking til then, hopefully 100%! So..... I'm not going to eat anything else tonight just because I've come off plan....and just start at day 1 again tomorrow. Why is it SO hard to restart?? arghh!

Right..... Restarted AGAIN :( But in it for real this time lol, had my porridge already, and determined its not gona be a false start again lol! So, day 1 here goes!!

Day 1 -> Done!! And no cheating, lol! :) Have had porridge and then a veg soup, and got a tesco bar in the freezer for later :) Hope everyone has had a good day!! :)

Well done :) Onwards and upwards you can do it ( as you have previously shown) Great diary by the way :)

How's today going?

All good so far :-D had my porridge and 2 cups of coffee :) off out learning to drive now in a minute :) hope your monday is going well :)

Day 2 -> Done! Had porridge, strawb shake and tesco bar :-D Plus I did 10mins on the elliptical trainer today so according to myfitnesspal burned 288cals :) then went out driving, bloody scary it was lol! Hope everyone had a good day! :)

Thanks SC :)
Day 3 -> Done! Had porridge, tesco bar and a choc shake. Have had nowhere near enough to drink tho and got a headache cos of it. Had a coffee, bouillon, and glass of coke zero. Big oops! Other than that a good day B-)

Yaaaay, day 4 and weighed this morning as I do every day. The scales never give the same weight twice cos im up near the limit so I weigh 3 times and take the average or most common. Up until today id have one saying 29st something and the other two saying 30st something. But today all 3 were well in the 29s! Happy happy happyyyy! And it also means ive lost 5st with exante since starting in feb! And thats with being off plan for a month or two as well. Never ever going back up to the 30s!! Cant wait to see what I am on wk1 WI on saturday :-D

Yay!!! Remember this feeling, cos it's WAY better than any food x

Good afternoon Steelee.

Oh wow at the 5st loss, you're doing amazing hun. Well done for getting back on track xx

Thanks both :) Hope alls ok :)

Day 4-> Done! Had porridge, tesco bar, and banana shake. Tried to make sure I drank more today but admittedly it was mostly coke zero.... Hopefully il be in ketosis soon if im not already :) hope everyone has had a good day :-D

Back