Total Solution On The Road To PGCE -> From Graduate, To Slim Graduate, And Beyond!!

You're obviously in the zone, good to hear about it!

Thanks everyone :) on day 5 so should be in ketosis by now, but been so hungry all day, already had 2 packs plus 2 slices of ham and 15g of cheese! And thats with drinking about 2l aswell. Tempted to go get my bar out of the freezer to have now, but I dont want to end up having an extra pack later as well as the extra 120cals ive had....

Day 5-> Done! Had porridge, banana shake (made with coke zero- saw it somewhere on here so thought id try it - and its lush! Like a coke float when the icecream has melted!), and a tesco bar. Been ridiculously hungry today and ended up having a ham and cheese salad which was about 300cals but ketosis friendly I think :p Anyay, am off to sleep, job interview in the morning, first one out of about 40 job applications sent lol! Hope everyone had a good day!

Good morning Steeleee, hope you're well today. Ooooh the coke float sounds intriguing how did you do that then? xx

Day 6 (yesterday) -> Done! I only had two packs as I was out all day, and I did have a maccie d's strawberry milkshake as a treat. Also had a few vodka and cokes lastnight. So probably not a brilliant day calorie wise, but at least I should still be in ketosis.... :)

Hi giggles, thanks, hope youre having a good day too! :) All I did with the coke float was mix it with the powder in my shaker as if it were a normal shake, it does froth up a lot so you have to keep opening the lid to let the gas out, but after that the powder will mix easily enough :)

So its day 7 and weigh in day :) I dont know what I was properly last week to say exactly how much ive lost. But from my last recorded weight on here im 13lbs lighter :) cant update on here yet tho as im on my phone, but YAY! :)

steeleee said:
So its day 7 and weigh in day :) I dont know what I was properly last week to say exactly how much ive lost. But from my last recorded weight on here im 13lbs lighter :) cant update on here yet tho as im on my phone, but YAY! :)

Fantastic! Well done. You are doing great!

Thanks SC :) hope you're having a fab weekend!

Well done on the loss! :D

That's a fab loss! Well done keep going :)

well done, great news

Oops, been MIA and off plan for nearly 2 weeks, but pleased to report that I'm back! Back over 30st :-( but day 1-> Done! Gutted that I've put on what I have, and cant remember why I came off plan, but I've been trying to restart for nearly a week :-( Hope everyone is well, and having more success than me!

Hey steelee, your back!. Good to see that you are back on the wagon. I came off plan officially last week as I finished my packs apart from a few. I was 2lbs off my target at last weigh in so hoping that I can just get that off myself with calorie counting in the next few weeks. I'm hoping to have at least maintained in my first week back in the 'real world' after exante.
Stick with it, you know you can do it and you know that it works!!

SC xx

Well done for reaching your target SC :) I've got a loooong way to go to reach mine lol! Good luck with maintaining! I'm sure you'll manage it :)

steeleee said:
Well done for reaching your target SC :) I've got a loooong way to go to reach mine lol! Good luck with maintaining! I'm sure you'll manage it :)

Thanks chick! I think my real challenge starts now! I'll still be around the forum as I think I owe my success to it!! So I know you guys will keep me on the straight and narrow! Lol

I'll keep checking in to cheer you on!!!

Xx

Day 2- Done :)

Thanks SC :) struggling abit but need to get into ketosis asap so that I feel better and have more energy lol! Hope all's well with you :)

I'm good chick. Keep smiling through the rubbish bits!!

I think I've been very good for my first week off plan, it's hard work though planning food!! I got so used to just grabbing a pack! Think I might always use meal replacement in some shape or form. I quite enjoyed having my vanilla latte shake for breakfast! Tesc ultra slim cafe latte shakes are lovely but you make them with skimmed mike so not the same as the exante ones. They should fit in ok with my calorie counting though. We'll see.

I'll look forward to seeing your downwards progress!!

X

Back