Total Solution On The Road To PGCE -> From Graduate, To Slim Graduate, And Beyond!!

steeleee

Silver Member
Hiii :)

I graduated on Friday, and so thought it was a good idea to start a new diary for the next stage in my weightloss and my life. I eventually want to become a primary school teacher, but at the moment am not fit enough to do it, so didn't apply last year. However, this year I'm going to apply, giving me over a year to (If I'm accepted onto a course) shrink some more, and up my fitness so that I am physically fit to teach! I have to apply in september for next september so that is my first incentive, to lose as much as possible by september. If I'm then accepted onto a course, I'll carry on for as long as it takes, because being able to do a PGCE would be an amazing opportunity that I wouldn't want to screw up because of being too big/unfit.

So for those that haven't seen my other 3 diaries, I started exante ts on 27th Jan this year, kept it up til the middle of feb. Then came off for afew weeks, and was back on it through march/april. Then off again for about a month through uni stress, and back on at the end of may for graduation. Had 2 days off for graduation, and back on it today! :) Overall I've lost about 4.5st, but thats with putting weight back on when coming off it, and losing it again.... If I'd been on it all the time I would have probably lost an extra 2-3st by now, as thats probably what I put on over all the times I came off plan.

Anyway, back on it today and ready to go! Had my bar already today, and will have my shakes later on :) Busy cleaning and decorating so food isn't even a thought at the moment, just need to get through these next few days and back into ketosis :)

Thanks to anyone who stops by for a read! Will hopefully put a pic of my graduation up later too :) :stickdance:

Congrats again on graduating, here's to a new diary and new goals!!!! Looking forward to following your progress!!!!

Onwards & Downwards Steeleee!! :)

Thanks everyone :D

Thought considering I was starting a new diary I would start counting days again from today.... So.......

Day 1 -> DONE! :D Had a bar, banana shake, and a vanilla shake with coffee (forgot how nommy it was!! :) ) Plus probably drank about 4l water today! I need to buy some more though, don't like the taste of our tap water so been buying from tesco, 17p for 2l. Weighed today too to see what the damage was from the last 2 days, and yesterday I had put on a pound, but today I'd lost it again :) Official weigh in friday in boots though :D

Hope everyone's had a fab weekend! :)

Oooh and and and andddd...... Got into another pair of trousers today too! 32's, but still fab as can only remember wearing them once as they were too tight and uncomfortable, and that was over a year ago. Now they are soooo comfy :) Chocolate coloured cord trousers :)

Yay!!! Good for you! What a good feeling!

Yay!!! Good for you! What a good feeling! X

Hi Steeleee good luck with your journey. Hope you get on the course and fulfill your dreams xx

Graduation :)

Just thought I'd share a pic of my graduation :)jade graduation35.jpg

Lovely pic hun, I love purple :)

Aw thanks :) It's the same dress I wore to my brothers wedding in april, so was hoping to see a difference looking at pics, but can't see anything different myself lol! :)

Day 2-> Done! :) Have had a bar & veg soup, will have a shake later on :) Not drank enough today but its cos we ran out of bottled water, plus we have a water leak so we have no tap water either..... tesco delivery tomorrow with 20 bottles of water lol so should be fine from then on, it should last me 20 days :) Hoping it won't take me too long to get back into ketosis! :)

Aw thanks :) It's the same dress I wore to my brothers wedding in april, so was hoping to see a difference looking at pics, but can't see anything different myself lol! :)

It took me a few stone before I saw any difference. You will get there, keep your eye on the prize ;)

Ohhh today is not gona be a good day :-( managed to break my laptop screen in my sleep lastnight and cant afford to replace it at £100+ :-( :-( :-( but im ALWAYS on my laptop, it takes my mind off food :-( I cant afford to replace for about a month, got my phone but its not the same.... :-(

Do you have a tv screen? You can buy a cable to run your laptop through the tv and then your tv screen effectively becomes your laptop screen - I know this because I broke my laptop screen a few years ago when I had a bit of a tantrum (it took over 30 mins to load a word document). Thankfully have a new one now but used the cable and tv screen method for a few months!

Sarah x

I might actually have one of those leads.... Will have to have a look. As for replacing my screen, I googled it and can get one for 50 so not as bad as I thought, and can get my dad to swap it then, rather than paying ridiculous pc world tech guys prices!

Excellent! Much better than you thought then!! Hope your day continues to get better!!!! I have just tried my first tomato and basil soup - wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be but feel a bit funny after eating/drinking it!!!!!

Sarah

Ahh I cant stand the tomato soup lol the only soup I have is veg, and at a push the thai chicken but only if we havent got anything else!

Really want to eat today, feel hungry but its cos im thirsty and had nothing to drink yet today! Waiting on a tesco delivery of water, strawberry water, and coke zero, because we have no water in the house atm cos of a leaky pipe! Tesco due any time now, sooner rather than later I hope!

Tried the strawb water, not overly keen on it, BUT.... Made a strawb shake up with it, and it was soooo lush!!! :)

Back