Total Solution On the road to skinny jeans!!!

Yeah the kids keep you on your toes that's a fact!! But they're great fun that this age, our eldest will be 3 in a few weeks and he's a scream!! The stuff he comes out with is hilarious!

Oh god, you poor thing. Such a horrible thing to happen at any point but with the grad coming up and the exercise and dieting as well. Fair play to you for staying so positive though!! Xx

Hi Cici. I try to increase my exercise by counting steps and distance walked every day. I now have a fitbit but a pedometer also does the job. You probably already get a lot of steps in already but it encourages you to do more. Hope you have a great day today.

Yeah, I find that because I spend so much of my time driving for work, it's difficult to build exercise into my routine. I'm trying a little walk at lunch and always choosing to walk over the bus where I can. I'm planning on starting exercise classes with a friend too in a couple of weeks once I'm a bit more adapted to TS diet!

How's you weekend been?

I had a fitbit for months while pregnant on my youngest as I was working as a waitress/barwoman at that time and loved counting my steps but then I lost it. it's a brilliant motivator though, might reinvest in one!

Weekends been grand, was a bit harder because I was home all weekend so the temptation of food was greater than it does be in work. I did cave on Sunday morning when making toast for my boys and I ate the crust off one slice! Felt soooo guilty and then I got the hiccups so I wont be doing that again soon! :break_diet:

Ketosis has kicked in today though...had a shake at 1.30 because thought I should get something into my system and havnt had anything since and not even a bit peckish! I keep weighing myself though and I have to stop because its ridiculous! But...I've lost 10lbs guys!!! Today is day 5... like hello!!!! The difference no alcohol makes to your mood as well...I am so energetic and happy its crazy. this has been the best decision of my life! Loving Exante!!

How's everyone else doing? Good weekend I hope! :)

Yeah, being at home does make temptation so much harder to resist. I do have an extremely clean kitchen now though! No need to beat yourself up about slips, just try to think about ways to avoid similar pitfalls next time.

It's great reading that last post - it's like you're walking on sunshine! Long may it last!! :)

10lb is a brilliant loss! I really love my fitbit! Although today I didn't realise that the battery needed charging until 3.30pm!

Wow that's a brilliant loss Cici, well done. Sounds like ketosis has well & truly arrived too x

Yeah my kitchen is the same... Everything away in cupboards etc! Can't look at it! Haha! Just ordered a shakes and bar bumper pack so will do me for the next 4 weeks or so. Then I might consider moving to working/simple solution to shift the last couple of stone.

Cannot believe the weight loss, actually in shock! Bubble baths every evening are obv helping with the ole water retention! Haha!

Yeah I always left my fit bit to dead too, could never feel the vibration!! They charge so quickly though, they're a great asset!

Oh oh meant to ask you all, is there a specific time of day you weigh yourselves? I'm lighter in the Morning than I am in the evening, by like a pound, so just want to know when is the most accurate time or is there one??!! Don't want to be blasting from the roof tops iv lost 10lbs if it's only 8 1/2!!

Yeah ah have to say, I'm in flying form today. Ketosis is here and I am loving it!! Iv only had 2 packs today so must try and have another one soon before it's too late to be eating. I'm assuming you have to have the three a day?

I think 'They' (who 'they' are, I have no idea) say to weigh in the mornings. I weigh Sunday evening because 'damn the man' . . . lol!

And yes, you need your three day to ensure you have 100% RDA minerals and vitamins.

I always weigh in the morning, I'm usually 2 or 3 lb heavier at night. You're doing great!

Coffeemate you're such a rebel! lol!

Oh that's grand so... I'll gladly take the lighter version of myself!! haha!

Ketosis is killing me though, just amn't hungry! But I'll ensure to have all 3 packs. I'm sure ketotsis wont stay this good for long and in a few days I'll be screaming for a 4th pack...or a curry! haha!

I've had my moments, but they're more 'head' hungry, if you know what I mean? I'd take a curry over a pack any day!! ;)

So... Week one complete!! Almost 100% except for the crust off one bit of toast! So proud!! And to top it all off... I'm 12lbs lighter!! Can't believe it!! Chuffed isn't the word! Just hope I can stay this motivated when the weight loss slows down over te nxt few days.

I ordered my bar and shakes bumper pack on Monday... Still hasn't been shipped from the uk so looking like mon or tues at this stage for delivery. Iv about 4 shakes left... Have some soups but I honestly can't stomach them. What am I going to do girls??!!! Help me!!!!!!

Taking a night off tonight... Have had a **** day. The eldest lad has been an absolute terror this evening, up since 5am with the youngest. Sitting down now with a glass of beer and going to have myself a treat or something! Start again tomorrow!
hope everyone is havin a better day than me and their will power is still in tow!! X

Hi Cici. How are you today? Hope you managed to get straight back on the wagon. 12lb in one week is amazing. Well done. It certaianly makes me think I've got to take control and stop messing about with this diet. A little effort and the weight losses are there for taking!

Hey! Well... I'm completely 110% off the wagon!! I have no shakes or bars left... Nothing. Ordered last Monday and apparently my order is still in the uk which is no good to me. I havnt gone mental good wise but spent the day gardening with my mam today and have had a few beers which is not good for the ole scales!! I'm actually dying to get back only shakes and stuff but no idea when they are going to arrive?? Has anyone else had trouble with getting the orders delivered? The first order I placed was here in 3 days. I thought Monday was plenty of time as I was on my last 2 shakes yday??!!

Back