On the road......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by time4action, 8 February 2008 Social URL.

1. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    ........to victory !

Well I met with my CDC for the first time last night and she's really nice. Have appt with Doc on Monday to get form signed and back at CDC's tues to get my stuff.

I have 102 lbs to lose and thats a real shocker ! I'm determined though and cant wait to see that number reduce.

So I'll continue to post here, continue with my blog and thanks again for everyone on this board who has good and postitive things to say, it really is a MASSIVE help.

Here we goooooooooooooooooooooo !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Good luck :) You do sound determined, I hope it goes really well for you!

Mocha
    x

4. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Determination is the key! If you are really determined that this is the right diet for you, then you will be able to stick to it easily.

I am on Day 11 and I haven't cheated once and I haven't even considered cheating. I have over 170 lbs to lose and I know that if I don't do it this time, I shall still be morbidly obese when I reach 60 in two years time! I feel I have too much to lose!

I have also visioned what being at my ideal weight will look like for me: what I will be able to do, like sitting on the floor with my grandchildren, and fitting into a plane seat without being wedged in and not having to ask for an extension belt, and being able to buy good quality clothes much cheaper and with a more extensive choice that I can get at Evans: what I will be wearing: how much easier I will be able to move about and walk without aching knees! All those things spur me on and if I get a bit 'down' about it, I just get out the picture I drew of me slim and all it means to me - and I buck up!

Keeping busy is also very important so there isn't time to think about food - and keeping hands occupied - I am frantically crocheting baby shawls at the moment as I have 3 new grandchildren due in May and my friend's daughter is expecting in April!

I wish you success when you start later this week and keep visiting this site - the support is just so warm, genuine and fantastic!

Bailey likes this.
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck time4action u can do this :)

6. Delli

Delli Talks too much

good luck time4action!!

7. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Awwwh thanks folks.

Grandma, you just keep those visuals in your head. They'll keep you going. For me, its the boxes of clothes in underbed storage, beautiful clothes that I long to wear again. The choice available when shopping, the being able to get out of bed in the morning and not groan and wince for the first 10 mins with the strain on my joints and back, all of those things keep us motivated, dont lose sight of them.......... :party0049:

8. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck with your journey, I hope you find the light at the end of your tunnel - big hugs:D

9. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hiya

Welcome to the boards and good luck on your journey. You'll soon be seeing that number being cut down to size ... and think, just 3lb and you'll be into the doubles (best join the Century club while you still can!! :D)

Looking forward to hearing about your progress.

10. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Goo luck from me too. I'm on day 5 of my second week and like Grandma haven't wanted to cheat either. If your determined you will succeed.

All the best on your journey.

11. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Good luck from me too.

Look forward to hearing about your great losses

12. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck T4A!! We are all behind you

13. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Good luck,let me no how you get on

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.