Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

On the train

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Deejay, 8 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Gotta love National Express, they do free wifi. I'm on my way home to London from Leeds and I can minimim while I'm at it!

Yay:D

Dee x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Yay! I usually nip on at work in the staff room on my phone before I start, it's great! xx

4. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Heh heh, I think I'm becoming obsessed! Better than my previous obsession (food!)

x

5. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Also (and I know you lot are the only ones who would appreciate this) I am completely chuffed because my bum isn't wedged in between the arm rests for the first time in aaaaaaages. I can actually use the arm rests to rest my arms!

Happy happy Dee x

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done u yay!!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.