On week 3 and going well!

Tink78

I have stuck to the plan so far this week. Just had myself a very tasty dinner of salad with olives, jacket potato, cottage cheese and prawns (my cat pinched some of my prawns!:D)

I have saved myself some calories so I can treat myself to a glass of wine and when I went shopping earlier I discovered that Ryvita minis, Kit Kats and Harvest chewwy bars are all around 100kcal so can be snacks!!!

I have bought myself a WW feta cheese pizza as a treat for dinner tomorrow (with more wine - it's Friday after all;))

Glad it's going well Tink! Yes I always have a supply of kit kats (as a treat now and again) and I love the cheweee bars, esp the white choc chip ones! Always stocking up on those, yummy!

Yes, it's the white choc chip ones I bought!:D

I am starving at the mo, because I've been jogging and have only had my 2 SF meals and an apple so far today. I am saving myself for my pizza and wine tonight, although I am gonna sample one of the chewee bars with a coffee after I've collected my daughter from school!

They are GORGEOUS!!! I've been having them for years! First discovered them when I was pregnant for son no 1, and he is five now. Had a supply of them in my labour bag for all three births, tho it was hubby that eat the majority lol! Used to have the milk choc chip, but the white ones are SO much better!!!

Mmmm it was tasty - could just do with being bigger!:D

The WW pizza was lovely too - had lots of salad with it. Only problem is I was starving again just now so gave in and had some Ryvita minis - suppose that's not the end of the world. I did do 30 mins jogging after all!

Hi all. im also on week three and all in all, im doing pretty well. I also love the harvest bars. my favs are the toffee ones. those little balls of toffee in them are delicious! YUM..Im going on holiday in 2 weeks though, and im worried that ill find it even harder to go back on the diet once im back. I think once you come off it its mega hard to get back on track. o well...who said dieting was easy? lol

Linda xx

Back