On week one and looking for some buddies to keep me going!

Charlie, you get an avatar after posting 50 times :) How are you getting on today? xx

Just wondered if everyone knew about the recipes that you can make with the CD products! I have just had the "chicken stuffing" for lunch and looking forward to a Chocolate Bar tonight?! They might not be to everyones taste but I have a word document which I could email to anyone if they are interested! I'm only on week one obviously but at least it could help with the boredom! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Charlotte, I'd be Interested in the recipes pls.
Always great to try new things, seeing as we r on it for weeks!!!

Hi Girls, there is a receipe thread on the boards. I havn't had much luck with them infact ewwww yuck, a microwaved shake should turn into muffin... ermmmm didn't taste much like a muffin ;) I didn't want to waste my products so gave up.

You can get a tub of mix a mousse from your cdc. Ice cold water, a shake of your choice, a scoop of mix... blend blend blend, pop in fridge for 10 mins and it turns into a mousse. Choc mint tastes like aero ;)

I don't really understand Mix a Mousse what's the benefit of it? I tried some of the recipes and they're quite good, I'll post them on here later this wkd! I don't think you can call them muffins Sarah!! They're not supposed to be like real muffins or they wouldn't be part of this diet but at least it's something for a change! Tetra brick out if the freezer are also quite a good idea!! Xx

Mix a mousse is just something you can add to your shake so it sets. It just gives you a different texture and you can eat it with a spoon so it's like having a pudding.

I tried the mix a mousse but really like it, prefer the shakes. I have the choclate and vanilla (with a teaspoon of coffee in) hot. not tried any of the recipes though didn't want to waste a product

Had my first weigh on this morning ladies and I lost....8lbs! I was delighted! And that's only 5 days into it! I met my counsellor last Saturday but didn't start until Monday!! I'm sooooo motivated now, bring it on!! I CAN do this!! Xx

well done thats a brilliant weight loss :)x

How's everyone getting on today? I'm in week two, and feeling really good! First weeks weightloss is a real boost! Pretty positive this week, starting exercise again this week going to take it easy but looking forward to getting in the pool again! Xx

Ok I've had about 5 mint humbugs today.... Is that bad? I'm getting paranoid about my breath and they were in my drawer at work? I did go tonPizza Express with the team at lunch and sat and had my shake didn't touch a thing, that must allow me a couple of humbugs right?!!! :-(

They will kick you out of Ketosis surely!

I think you have to be really careful.

Just start again today an you will be fine.

Good luck :)

OMG pizza express and you didn't cheat! Well done you...I'm a restarter on day 2....struggling...did want more so picked at extra chicken....I know what you mean about feeling guilty. I've been reliably told coke zero is the only soda that won't kick you out of ketosis. I think an emergency can at 3.30 when I get the slump won't hurt. Try that? Oh and opt for smints ;) good luck I'll buddy up with you all...here's to all the losers ;)

Thanks Freshstartdivorcee! I had my first weigh in on Saturday and lost 8lb so I was well chuffed! So I'm confident that I'll be ok this week, only 5 little humbugs, I'm back on track now! All will be fine come Saturday!! We can do this!!

Wow 8lbs in a week is amazing! I'm meeting with CDC tomorrow... Cant wait to get stuck in! Tried celebrity slim a few days ago but didn't think it was for me so decided to give this one a go, never done a liquid diet before but from all I'm reading on here it really works! Hoping I can do as well in my first week :)

First weigh in tonight and although I've cheated slightly I've not consumed more than 800kcals a day so maybe not in ketosis but I must have lost something? So u leave me in hope xxx

Let me know how you get on with your weigh in in' sure you'll do great! Are you on step 2?! How's that going?! I'm still on SS+ xx

Hello - 1st week

Hello!
Just been reading your threads as inspiration.
On 1st day of sole source - not too bad but hear day 3 is the killer!!
Am thinking this for 7 days is going to be so hard that may have to go to ss+ however going to give a go!
Great news about weight losses - hopefully will be me next week.
x

Back