On Xenical - First Weigh in... Woop Woop

Hello everyone,

My name is Lynn and my girlfriend and I started Xenical 8 days ago along with joining a gym...

Finding it all going ok at the moment although I'm working nights and it's hard to work out when my mealtimes should be :confused: but hey - no side effects as of yet and on weigh in today I've lost 9lbs :D I have a lot of weight to lose so I know you often get a couple of big losses at the beginning but I'm thrilled...

Here's hoping it continues....

you have every reason to be thrilled welcome to minimins x:)

woohoo, what a great start! bet your well pleased.
welcome to you both and hope you do well

Welcome and Well Done!!!

Fantastic ! ... what an amazing start well done :)

well done :) welcomes

Welcome to Minis - Well done on your weight loss! x

Second weigh in - still going the right way :)

Hello - I haven't been very good at updating this but had my second weigh in yesterday and I have lost a further 4lbs :D I'm really pleased...

I had one blip this week and had a day where i didn't take tablets and definitely had more than my 45 grams of fat:break_diet: but I am happy i jumped back on the wagon the next day and hopefully no harm done :sigh:

Anyway - onwards and upwards. Only got one more week of nights and then it should get easier - so hard eating over night and losing weight!!

xxxxxx

Well done. Onwards and DOWNwards!!:D

great loss :) must be hard as you say eating properly on a night shift

Well I weighed myself again today - (not sure how many days since I started) and I've lost another 2lbs :D which is good for me as obviously it's a loss, and also it takes me below 18stone for the first time in years! I haven't been 100% with the diet this week but I was in a minor car crash recently, felt sorry or myself and decided to treat myself in the only way I know how :( I really have to learn to make treats something other than food!!

Thanks to all for your support! xx

Back