Once back in the 'healthy' weight range

Lisaberry

Silver Member
My friend and I are both on LT but she uses a different pharmacy.
Hers has told her that she must stop tfr once she hits the top end of the healthy weight range
Is this true? I haven't been told this?
I am only a few pounds off this but still a size 16 and would like to lose say a stone more on tfr at least (I'd still have over a stone to goal even then)

Also I'm baffled. I saw someone in a mag who was 5 inches shorter than me, about the same weight but a smaller dress size. Now I know peoples shape varies dramatically but it still seems weird, I'm pretty much an in proportion, fat all over fattie (bar my extra wobbly mummy tummy). Why do shorter people get to be thinner than me! Lol, one of those days today!

Hi Lisaberry, I'm surprised your friend's pharmacy have said that. The usual practice is to contnue until your target weight is achieved which is anywhere in the healthy BMI range! I would expect the pharmacist to advise caution if a person planned to continue once BMI got to 20!

Not that my pharmacist even bothered to work mine out or ask what my target was!!
Thanks for clearing that up. My friend is quite happy to stop at that point as she has a couple of stone until she gets there but I've only just re-found my LT mojo so need to keep going for a bit more!!

Back